Tibau vs Nurmagomedov

29-28 for Khabib.

Aside from Gleison's two take downs, he really couldn't get anything else done. Khabib constantly pressured him, landed shots on the feet, and at least tried to force action.

It wasn't some one sided fight in favor of Gleison. It was close, but I had khabib winning.
Lmao!!

I know the heavies is a cesspool of imbeciles...oh well, shame on me.

29-28 Tibau. Although I can't remember it 100% so I might score it differently should I watch it again

Lol, that version of juiced to the tits Tibau would have raped any version of Conor and left him for dead.

Green Khabib beat him.

Lol, that version of juiced to the tits Tibau would have raped any version of Conor and left him for dead.

Green Khabib beat him.
Just like Eddie Alvarez was supposed to.....
Eddie has a waaaay better record and winning percentage than tibau. WTF are you talking about?
Yep, MMA actually works when its just plain math

Very sloppy from both dudes.

Depends what you value. Tibau landed cleaner shots, but khabib pressured him and had WAY more octagon control.
Khabib threw more against the fence, but alot of them were arm punches.

Although it was khabibs worse showing in the UFC, it shows he wont be stopped in his pressure game even when getting tagged. (same with his sambo loss too)

There's a big difference between powder puff punching Tibau and conor...

Tibau outstruck Khabib and had the only takedown of the entire fight

giphy.gif

Khabib looks 11 years old in that gif.

Yet he still won.

Conor is "fooked" <Lmaoo>

Tibau had every steroid known to man in his body that night and still couldnt do shit to a green Khabib in his 2nd UFC fight.

Khabib won every round. Tibau did nothing but hold him the whole time, plus, he was juiced to the gills.

Khabib was visibly shocked at the decision. He did nothing and was taken down several times. Tibau passed the tests for that fight, and, juiced or not, he's never been more than a journeyman LW.

Tibau had every steroid known to man in his body that night and still couldnt do shit to a green Khabib in his 2nd UFC fight.
So you agree that his 17 fights prior to that are against complete nobodies and not worth mentioning?

Tibau did little of nothing. Khabib landed more, attacked the whole fight, had octogon control. Even tho it was an ugly fight for khabib, he still won all 3 rounds. Tibau was juiced like a gorrilla and had no sucess vs khabib. Like all khabib fights, in the end u could tell one of them was in a fight and it wasnt khabib as he didnt even have a red mark on him.

Green khabib with 17 fights under his belt and his 2nd fight in the ufc was green?
Theres a reason you have double yellows

Yes, green.

As in new to the premiere professional mixed martial arts organization.

His second fight.

Understand ya fucking moron?

#derp <45>

Yes, green.

His second fight.

#derp <45>
You're even worse then missqueerio, atleast mysteryo is trolling, enjoy your dubs princess and don't get bant before you eat your words come the 7th

Yes, green.

His second fight.

#derp <45>

Stop it.

He fights exactly the same. He just hasn't faced any really good wrestlers.

The fight is in full on YouTube.

Suggests you guys rewatch, even though it's pretty boring

Back