Tibau vs Nurmagomedov

Stop it.

He fights exactly the same. He just hasn't faced any really good wrestlers.

So when Khabib is riding Conor like a prison snitch, pounding on him, shit-talking him, humiliating him, and then beating him...you're going to stick with the "Khabib is a scrub" narrative?

C'mon son...your teenbeat heartthrob is going to his shit pushed in by a far superior fighter, athlete, competitor. Take the high road for once in your life. Give Conor the respect to admit that he is facing a seriously dangerous motherfucker.

Tibau had every steroid known to man in his body that night and still couldnt do shit to a green Khabib in his 2nd UFC fight.
So when Khabib is riding Conor like a prison snitch, pounding on him, shit-talking him, humiliating him, and then beating him...you're going to stick with the "Khabib is a scrub" narrative?

C'mon son...your teenbeat heartthrob is going to his shit pushed in by a far superior fighter, athlete, competitor. Take the high road for once in your life. Give Conor the respect to admit that he is facing a seriously dangerous motherfucker.

You're on fire lol.

Conor KO1

Khabib won every round. Tibau did nothing but hold him the whole time, plus, he was juiced to the gills.
Tibau won, but since he was juiced to the gills I don’t care. Plus it was ages ago. Not relevant to Khabib or Tibau’s careers anymore.

You don't win fights by just defending takedowns. Apart from that single takedown, Tibau did nothing while Khabib pushed the pace and controlled the fight from start to finish, which is why he won.

30-27 Khabib, not an easy fight for Khabib though.

people saying Tibau won are just haters and mainly Conor nuthuggers.
Tibau did nothing and Khabib didnt make much at all and it was a very boring fight.
guess Khabib won because he was moving forward all the time.

I remember Khabib got outwrestled like an amateur.

29-28 Tibau.

Boring fight like every Khabib's fight.

I remember hilarious striking exchanges (Khabib flailing like a spazzed out bird trying to get through the closed window) and them looking about two weight classes apart. Roughly zero damage has been done in that fight and I think they gave it to Khabib purely based on agression and tempo control.

30-27 Khabib. It was the right decision. Khabib pushed the pace while Taibu defended the whole fight. 10 punches were thrown.

The fight is in full on YouTube.

Suggests you guys rewatch, even though it's pretty boring

Thanks for posting. Yeah, that was tough to watch. I saw Tibau winning. Another telling piece was khabibs corner nervously biting their lips prior to the announcement. More telling were both rogan and goldberg being completely incredulous when the decision was read. Another case of bad judging, but hats off to khabib. you can tell he was emotionally invested in the fight.

Back