Welcome to the Pub!

Welcome O' Brother of the Iron

Put away your cares,
wash the rust and blood stained chalk from your hands,
order up a pint.

Time stands still here.

puerto-vallarta-bars-pubs-o-rourke%20pic124aa.jpg

FUCK YEAAAAAAH!

Bartender, I'll have a Jager Bomb and a double shot of Johnnie Walker Black on the rocks.

Now to figure out which mods are still around to get this pub stickied

Wow, some real compelling life advice there.

Thanks, Dr. Katz.

Psychology. What a joke of a "science." No, it does not deserve to be classfied as a discipline of science because it doesn't even utilize the Scientific Method.

Human beings are fickle, irrational creatures with unpredictable personalities and predispositions. Psychology is bullshit. It's all nonsense - a "cargo cult science" - as the great physicist, Richard Feynman, once called. Can it accurately diagnose or treat mental disorders? Fuck no. What the hell is it for, then?

So take your pseudointellectual psychoanalyses and shove 'em right up where the sun doesn't shine, homie.

That was a nice little rant there, but there was no psychoanalysis with my post. You are consistently talking on here about how you "don't give a fuck', how you are "telling people how it is", how you are "crazy" and insane", etc. I'm going to clue you in on something that should be evident in the last pub. No one really gives a shit, and in fact, most people think you are full of shit. You just sound like an immature drama queen who loves drawing attention to himself.

And lol at how much you try to talk about how the forum used to be back in the day. I honestly don't even remember you posting until recently.

That was a nice little rant there, but there was no psychoanalysis with my post. You are consistently talking on here about how you "don't give a fuck', how you are "telling people how it is", how you are "crazy" and insane", etc. I'm going to clue you in on something that should be evident in the last pub. No one really gives a shit, and in fact, most people think you are full of shit. You just sound like an immature drama queen who loves drawing attention to himself.

And lol at how much you try to talk about how the forum used to be back in the day. I honestly don't even remember you posting until recently.

I love it. I don't give a shit, nobody gives a shit. Everybody's a happy camper here.

Lulz. I was a lurker back then. Carnal has taught me well.

My hockey team designed a new logo and new jersey and picked the name Puck Dynasty. Unfortunately the league informed us that they received a cease and desist letter from the Duck Dynasty people a few years ago when another team tried to use the name. So we have the jersey but can't use the name and need to come up with something else. Any ideas? Here is our logo:

NewLogo_zpsexdaarhv.jpg

A couple ideas so far are The Ice Beards and The Bearded Pucks.

My hockey team designed a new logo and new jersey and picked the name Puck Dynasty. Unfortunately the league informed us that they received a cease and desist letter from the Duck Dynasty people a few years ago when another team tried to use the name. So we have the jersey but can't use the name and need to come up with something else. Any ideas? Here is our logo:

A couple ideas so far are The Ice Beards and The Bearded Pucks.

The Toronto Hockey Hobos.

Lulz. @DrBdan . You do know I have a girlfriend that loves me to death, right?

You can be my second gf, though.

Here is the full list of possible names for my team:

The Ice Beards
The Bearded Pucks
PD Extreme
Our Lawyer Told Us To Change Our Team Name So We Wouldn't Get Sued And Now All We Have Is This Long Team Name And Sweet Jerseys
Beards on Ice
Phil Robertson Can Suck My Frozen Salty Balls
The Bearded Clams
ZZ Puck
Crease Violators
Dirty Pucks
Brendan's Beards
Objects found in Brendan's Beard
Weirdos with the Beardos
Weirdo Beardos
Brendan's Beard Puckers
Brendan's Beardy McBeardos
Fear the Beard
Brendan's Legally Mandated Hockey Team Name
Beardy McBeardface
The Mountain Men
Hockey Pun about a Water Fowl Family Business
The Frozen Beards
May Contain Beards
Puck Vs Wild
Beard.Puck.Score.
Puck the Ducks
Puck the Dynasty
Toronto Hockey Hobos

"Our Lawyer Told Us To Change Our Team Name So We Wouldn't Get Sued And Now" That or "ZZ puck". I like the first one, but it's a mouthful.

LULZ. @DrBdan .

No, I'm not going to post pictures of her out of respect of her privacy. She's very shy, and I'd be damned if anyone talks shit about her.

Let's be civil here, gentlemen.

For fuck's sakes, Doc. And I have ADHD?

Can we call this pub the "Thunderhead Hates Idiots and Stupid Drivers Pub"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back