Thunderhead's 'No Thunderheads Allowed' Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
@NurseKnuckles

Thought you were sending youngins to gymnastics?

He goes, but its not "organized" at all, really. There is a girl that takes them from obstacle to obstacle but its mostly just running around jumping on shit. In the winter he starts a more structured class. He goes to a FitKids class on Saturday sometimes, which is just an obstacle course for 30 minutes.

Soccer will be a first taste of organized competition.

@Flash_Monsta I always think of this scene in Snatch when I read your name.

original.jpg

@NurseKnuckles I think I've said before that I don't sound cockney.
Speaking of winding down windows and giving kids abuse. On my way into work this morning, I noticed a chav in a grey hoody (hood up) riding along the side of parked cars on the road and looking through the window.
So I parked up along side of him, and shouted "Oi! the fuck you up to you little cunt!". He gave me the dirtiest look and just rode off. This is by no means a brag, and I'm not trying to act big and hard because I'm not. But the road was busy and it was in broad day light, there were cars just driving past and not a single fucker stopped and challenged the prick. This world is full of little twats taking liberties because people are too pussy to challenge them.
We had 3 bikes stolen from outside my work this week, in the day time and no one said a single thing, but it was all caught on camera. These chavs were ragging the bikes to snap the chains, customers were driving in and out of the centre and not a single person had the bollocks to challenge them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back