Thoughts on Emil Meek?

timoteo

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So this dude beat Palharres when that guy was considered top 10 I believe then moved into the UFC where he Jordan Mein in his debut. Where do u think that places this guy as far as rankings go and how will a win in his next fight affect that. How far up this ranks do you think this guy will go? I personally like his viking style. I think hell make to be a possible contender then drop off as a gatekeeper. Hope this guy does well though and rooting for him in this fight coming up

I am not sure. Need to see him in more ufc fights first before ranking him.

Hard to say. He is a tough guy, strong and has good character, but it depends on how much he can improve. He looked a little rough against Mein, but then again, it's a very tough matchup for your first fight in the UFC.

Usman is no joke, looking forward to the fight.

Scandinavians rarely is effective against freestyle wrestlers(greco roman is the dominating wrestling style here). So I think this fight will be very telling since Usman being a very competent freestyle wrestler.

I've honestly ever seen him fight. I just know Felice Herring rides his nuts on Instagram<Fedor23>

strong and can overwhelm a fighter ala palhares but i suspect there could be cardio issues as well as sloppy boxing.

If he beats Usman it would be huge. Usman isn't ranked that high if at all, I don't know. But he is really good.

I have a feeling this guy will break top 10 or be on the verge of it buy the end of the year but well see. I feel hes still very new to the game compared to the rest of the division, however, he looks good while being young. I think hell have a good future

Back