Thoughts on Emil Meek?

I honestly think he gets worked by Usman,but if by some chance he doesn’t get grapplephucked or it’s a close fight we know we have a legit top 10 guy in Meeks.

If he beats Usman it would be huge. Usman isn't ranked that high if at all, I don't know. But he is really good.
This fight making makes no sense for Usman, Usman needs to fight a top ranked guy...
Usman has everything to lose, nothing to gain, Emilk way too unknown for his skill sets

He already delayed his first fight to clean his system before entering the testing pool so people saying he will shrink are wrong. I just don't see him being good enough for UFC..

This fight making makes no sense for Usman, Usman needs to fight a top ranked guy...
Usman has everything to lose, nothing to gain, Emilk way too unknown for his skill sets

I don't know. If he keeps winning impressively he'll gain popularity and probably will get ranked higher because of it. Rankings aren't always build upon achievements but yeah in general he is taking a a lot of risk with little guaranteed reward.

didnt he take a buncha time off before joining UFC or inbetween fights so he could "make sure he was was clear for USADA" or something like that?

Isn't he a rapper ?

kajan5.jpg

He was juiced up to beat Palhares and then his UFC debut got delayed so all the shit could clear from his system before USADA. LnPing Mein doesn't mean much in the late 2010s.

I have a feeling this guy will break top 10 or be on the verge of it buy the end of the year but well see. I feel hes still very new to the game compared to the rest of the division, however, he looks good while being young. I think hell have a good future

He's 30. Who do you think he is? Erik Silva???

Will never be much of a fighter under USADa.

Juiced like hell to get to the UFC (its well documented on Scandinavian forums and his photobucket), held back by USADA and not allowed to fight..

total fraud

He's a good prospect decent fighter with a good look and build got this viking gimmick on lock he can still win even with a loss with a good showing of fight and heart, but if he gets run over the climb becomes a little harder.

When Usman buries Meek Colby "Coward" Covington will have no place to hide because the UFC will demand this match-up he first avoided. Nobody with a sense of mma knowledge will say Colby is deserving of a TS based on current work and resume...

I think Usman will beat him comfortably. I think he can have a good career as a 10-15 guy. He comes to fight and has the Viking gimmick

If he beats Usman it would be huge. Usman isn't ranked that high if at all, I don't know. But he is really good.

I mean Covington is ranked above Usman......that tells you all you need to know about the validity of rankings.

More reflective of who the UFC wants to market, than actual fight skill.

I mean Covington is ranked above Usman......that tells you all you need to know about the validity of rankings.

More reflective of who the UFC wants to market, than actual fight skill.

Covington beat Maia though. Usman didn't beat anybody near as highly ranked, so it's hard to make a case he should be ranked above Covington.

Back