Thoughts on black wheels?

LSXMMA

I posty..I sleepy..I eaty
@Black
Reaction score
Any black wheel fans on here? I have always been torn on black wheels. I think black wheels only look good on a few colors(black, silver and red) and depends on the wheel style(thick spokes). I recently changed my wheels on my TBSS from chrome to black. You guys like the black or chrome better? I had been debating it becasue I love the black on black on our Jeep so I took the plunge.

Feel free to post your black wheels or vehicles you like that have black wheels.

Ban for racism

I have them on my black truck. I think it looks good, but it just came that way as I bought the truck used. I have tinted windows as well if that matters, so it's basically all blacked out like your bottom photo.

I need to have the chrome brake duct rings plasti dipped as well so the whole thing is all black.
I'll allow it. Just don't go tinting your headlights and taillights like some highschooler dumping every Taco Bell "paycheck" into his Neon.

Any pics?

not mine, but looks like this

0657aefb121d54ab5632b52824e74878.jpg

I'll allow it. Just don't go tinting your headlights and taillights like some highschooler dumping every Taco Bell "paycheck" into his Neon.

Lol I appreciate the approval dad

I at least hope you took a knee while posting this

they look good on blue or yellow cars. Horrible on black cars.

u4uqepyn.jpg

2015-Mustang-GT-Triple-Yellow-Side-Angle.jpg

this shit is fire imo
white+maserati+granturismo+black+rims.JPG

but for the norm, i typically see black rims on trashy cars. Or those people that try and make their shitty honda civics nice when they sound like shit.

Back