This sub

I think they should turn this into the official Conor forum once the fight is over

To keep these mindless zombies from ruining the rest of Sherdog

I'm here to enlighten, not to pretend I'm successful because of a forum like you are. If Conor wins, my job is done. The King of Combat Sports is crowned, and he will be crowned. You will wake up with the newspapers reading "The New King of Vegas" and you will realize this is no dream. This is the reality.

Ignorance claiming to be knowledge by it's essence is unable to enlighten anything else. Conor will not win and this will be a relief to people who have to read posts like yours everyday. You prostitute humans who worship a human and role-play him for self pleasure and excitement. Will you disappear when Floyd wins? I take it you would have failed in that case.

Ignorance claiming to be knowledge by it's essence is unable to enlighten anything else. Conor will not win and this will be a relief to people who have to read posts like yours everyday. You prostitute humans who worship a human and role-play him for self pleasure and excitement. Will you disappear when Floyd wins? I take it you would have failed in that case.

You have some serious issues. Go get those looked at by a shrink.

If Conor somehow wins, Sherdog will be a fucking mad house. Every thread will become about Conor. Hater's worst nightmare.
Regardless of who wins every thread will be about Conor, with whichever winning faction making hyperbolic statements about how much of a can/god Conor is.

Will get burned down along with the casuals and McGregor supporters sometime next WEEK

What about this sub?

Chael+Sonnen+Guillotine+Chokes+Mauricio+Shogun+Rua+-+UFC+on+Fox+Sports+1.gif

bork1}

Seriously though I think Conor and Floyd are both a couple douchebags, but I'm still kind of amped for the fight. If Conor wins it will be a HUGE upset and those are always fun; but if Floyd does what he's supposed to it will be fun to see Conor get clowned.

If Conor somehow wins, Sherdog will be a fucking mad house. Every thread will become about Conor. Hater's worst nightmare.
Every thread already is about conor. They had to create a new subforum for shertards to make conor threads in a few months ago, and it already has over 2000 threads in it.

Who would move this thread to the wasteland when McGregor/Floyd discussion is the wasteland

silly and you're just making work for yourself

Shut yourself up. Dumb bitch. Go worship Conor. I am going to enjoy watching your hero get a pounding.

I'm sure you would you little weirdo. lmao

Seems like it can't happen though for ya, just like sex. Maybe you should turn your sexual desires somewhere else.

I'm sure you would you little weirdo. lmao

Seems like it can't happen though for ya, just like sex. Maybe you should turn your sexual desires somewhere else.

Would like what? To see Conor get his face pounded in? Hell yes I would.

Atleast I don't ride Conor's balls as a form of transport.

Back