This sub

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score
Will get burned down along with the casuals and McGregor supporters sometime next WEEK

You think shutting down this forum will save you ?

a4f94e16ae598bf73cbfdeb3471c9362f855f721ddc934ee929e1fa13e612106.jpg

You wish.

Conor will KO Floyd inside four rounds.

49-1.

If Conor somehow wins, Sherdog will be a fucking mad house. Every thread will become about Conor. Hater's worst nightmare.

Will get burned down along with the casuals and McGregor supporters sometime next WEEK

Honestly, I'm not even fucking with you - the best part of Conor winning this Saturday will be knowing I never have to read another shitty post from you again.

Always makes me laugh how the haters fancy themselves MMA experts.

Honestly, I'm not even fucking with you - the best part of Conor winning this Saturday will be knowing I never have to read another shitty post from you again.

Hope you didn't account bet him. He's already known for not living up to those when he loses.

Yeah it is going to get ugly around here.

So is the average age of this sub forum 12 or average iq?

best part is once the fight is over, they'll both say how they mutually respect each other and they're glad they're going right to the baaaank

Were you born upside down?

I'm here to enlighten, not to pretend I'm successful because of a forum like you are. If Conor wins, my job is done. The King of Combat Sports is crowned, and he will be crowned. You will wake up with the newspapers reading "The New King of Vegas" and you will realize this is no dream. This is the reality.

If Conor somehow wins, Sherdog will be a fucking mad house. Every thread will become about Conor. Hater's worst nightmare.

Nightmare?

Haters should love it. They can't stop talking about him.

Back