This is why they should never let UFC fighters choke fans

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I remember Dana White told the fighters he didn't want them choking fans out or posing in choke hold photos anymore because it would be a big lawsuit

and you can see what happen to Belzer when Hogan lifted him up and choked him out, this was a dick move by Hogan why the hell would he lift Belzer up like that choking him for real and then he drops him and he cuts his head open and you an see the blood dripping.

* Fact: Hulk was asked to compete at UFC 1 but he had scheduling conflicts

That wasn’t really a mistake though.

Hogan really wanted to teach him a lesson and paid for it in litigation.

Hogan was being an arse to protect the image of prowrestling, he dropped him like he was a piece of shit to prove a point and that point was a built on a lie

Hogan fought in PRIDE. In the 70's.

I remember Dana White told the fighters he didn't want them choking fans out or posing in choke hold photos anymore because it would be a big lawsuit

and you can see what happen to Belzer when Hogan lifted him up and choked him out, this was a dick move by Hogan why the hell would he lift Belzer up like that choking him for real and then he drops him and he cuts his head open and you an see the blood dripping.

HEY WOMAN!

WHY DONT YOU COME GET GUILLOTINED BY A REAL MAN?!?

Most UFC fighters would probably be more controlled than that.

Hulk was pissed at Belzer for F*ckin wit em.

That's what happens when you have 24 inch pythons.

I prefer John Stossel getting slapped like a bitch

fsq4.gif

I didn't see any stitches. Squib.

Conversely, this is why UFC fighters should choke most people on this forum

Hogan was being an arse to protect the image of prowrestling, he dropped him like he was a piece of shit to prove a point and that point was a built on a lie

Hulk doesn't even choke wrestlers like that if you watch pro wrestling they never apply the choke for real he straight up cranked that in tight and lifted up all 130 pounds of Belzer on his skinny neck and dropped him like a sack of bricks causing him to cut his head open, Hulk should have held him after he choked him and let him down gentle

Hulk didnt know shit, he was protecting his and his professions image.
I thought all the wrestlers pre 1980s trained in catch wrestling holds?

I know pro wrestling before the WWE era was mostly catch wrestling matches many staged or fake but they were using legit chokes and joint locks.

The guy got 500,000 dollars for that. Id be happy with that amount especially adjusted for current year is probably more like 1.5 million

Back