This is why they should never let UFC fighters choke fans

* Fact: Hulk was asked to compete at UFC 1 but he had scheduling conflicts

If he wasn’t such a popular figure n had some free time on his hands he would dominate everybody with ease n ufc would never be a thing

When wrestling was actually fun. Now you have vanilla midgets with weak ass looking submission holds keeping it PG

Fake. The guy was all zombie and then instantly snaps back to 100% like it was nothing. The blood looked fake...it wouldn't have pooled so quickly on the floor the way it did.

It was an act.

Lol wtf he passed out in like 7 seconds

* Fact: Hulk was asked to compete at UFC 1 but he had scheduling conflicts
He was also asked to be in Metallica lol not saying you’re incorrect I never looked into it you have to be careful taking Hogan rumors with more than a grain of salt. At least ones started by him assuming this was.

I remember Dana White told the fighters he didn't want them choking fans out or posing in choke hold photos anymore because it would be a big lawsuit

and you can see what happen to Belzer when Hogan lifted him up and choked him out, this was a dick move by Hogan why the hell would he lift Belzer up like that choking him for real and then he drops him and he cuts his head open and you an see the blood dripping.

Reminded me of Jones dropping Machida

Then you can hear Jackson yelling "Go check on him Jon, go check on him and get some fans".
Ugh

He was also asked to be in Metallica lol not saying you’re incorrect I never looked into it you have to be careful taking Hogan rumors with more than a grain of salt. At least ones started by him assuming this was.
Hulk was talented enough at bass to get requests from both Metallica and The Rolling Stones. In fact, Lars Ulrich himself asked him to join the band in their early days.

Hulk said on Howard Stern he came close to joining the UFC during its early years.

I remember Dana White told the fighters he didn't want them choking fans out or posing in choke hold photos anymore because it would be a big lawsuit

and you can see what happen to Belzer when Hogan lifted him up and choked him out, this was a dick move by Hogan why the hell would he lift Belzer up like that choking him for real and then he drops him and he cuts his head open and you an see the blood dripping.

That’s fucking crazy. Why did he just drop him like that?

Hogan claims Lars wanted him to play bass in Metallica.

"I used to be a session musician before I was a wrestler. I played bass guitar. I was big pals with Lars Ulrich and he asked me if I wanted to play bass with Metallica in their early days but it didn't work out."

From his Autobiography

I always still loved music. I was in the UK for some award show, and Jerry Hall, Mick Jagger’s old lady, was walking out with me to present this award. I heard her talking on the phone to Mick about “Oh, you got to find a bass player and you’ve only got two different choices.” I went “. . . what!?” She had already told me that her kids are big fans, and she wanted merchandise, so I was like, "All right, let’s reel her in." I was like “Look, I used to play bass. I know all the Rolling Stones songs. Tell Mick if you guys need a bass player for the Rolling Stones, I swear to god I could show up. I could rehearse one day and play everything they play. Please tell Mick, please tell Mick.” I got home, sent her all the merchandise—never heard a word back, right?

So then I heard that Metallica needed a bass player, and brother, I was writing letters, made a tape of myself playing and sent it to their management company. Kept making calls trying to get through. I tried for two weeks and never heard a word back from them either.

I would have quit wrestling to play in The Rolling Stones or Metallica like that[snaps fingers]. I was hoping for a call from them but never got one. All the haters were like “You never auditioned for Metallica!” Of course I didn’t—but I tried!

Reminded me of Jones dropping Machida

Then you can hear Jackson yelling "Go check on him Jon, go check on him and get some fans".
Ugh

Greg Jackson carefully manufactured Jon Jones goody two shoe Christian boy image.

Back