This is what happens when a BLM leader gets to talk at a Trump rally

First 6 or 8 posts... fucking hell people, just appreciate something good and leave it at that.

Good post: But what about bad?
Negative post: Everything is bad, see?!

Humans.

What in the actual fuck?!

It was Trump supporters who got attack over and over. Trump rallies were blocked by violent protestors. Trump had to climb over concrete walls and go in a back way one time.

People were smashing things over Trump supporters heads. People were burning cop cars.

Bad behavior was tilted in favor of Leftists like 1,000 to 1 and you point out one punch? lmao

Sigh

I can't believe I have to do this

Here are 20 violent incidents at Trump events

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...dents_at_donald_trump_rallies_and_events.html

and my final comment

I'm not condeming right wing/trump supporter violence. I condemn ALL violence. I especially condemn ignorance.

A lot of you around here are trying to push the narrative that it's only the left that is aggressive and violent lately. Yes, there have been cases of that happening and I don't agree with that either, but let's not be foolish and pretend that the conservatives are "the good guys"

Most of you ought to stop looking at politics as simple right and left issues. There's a whole spectrum in between where people like me see through all the BS on all sides of the spectrum.

But I thought you guys were all about protecting free speech, when is it ok for people speaking freely to get beat up?

When were trump supporters trying to use violence to get a speaker to not be able to talk at a college????

A person getting beat up in the crowd by one other person is much different than what ANTIFA is doing. One is someone not getting along with someone else they are next to in a crowd. The other is trying to stop speakers from being able to speak due to having a different opinion through violence or threat of violence.

Maybe you are not the type that should be contrasting and comparing things.

That's cool, but let's not forget people got beat up and thrown out of Trump rallies during his campaign. He not only incited violence he offered to cover people's legal fees.

That video was the exception, not the rule.

Also, I'm pretty sure Morrissey is disgusted by Trump

Those people went in trying too disrupt private rallies. Big difference.

Back