This is what happens when a BLM leader gets to talk at a Trump rally

I don't suppose I'd expect an honest exchange of views at any rally for someone else's positions.

It's a bit like trying to sell Red Wings merch at a Yankees pro shop

That's cool, but let's not forget people got beat up and thrown out of Trump rallies during his campaign. He not only incited violence he offered to cover people's legal fees.

That video was the exception, not the rule.

Also, I'm pretty sure Morrissey is disgusted by Trump

^^ talk about selective memory.

Let's not forget Trump supporters including wives and children were routinely hit with bricks, rocks, fists, bats, bike locks, eggs, trash cans, pepper spray and more by screaming mobs of leftists just for wearing a red hat.

Let's not forget Trump supporters had their cars and property surrounded and vandalized by screaming, terrorizing mobs of leftists.

Let's not forget conservative speakers were met with full blown riots that smashed windows, cars, set buildings on fire all in effort to shutdown and prevent them from speaking. This too was done by screaming mobs of leftists.

Let's not forget Trump supporters routinely had their peaceful rally and get togethers blown up by masked wearing, Isis impersonating screaming mobs of leftists.

#letsnotforget

Let's not forget Trump supporters including wives and children were routinely hit with bricks, rocks, fists, bats, bike locks, eggs, trash cans, pepper spray and more by screaming mobs of leftists just for wearing a red hat.

Let's not forget Trump supporters had their cars and property surrounded and vandalized by screaming, terrorizing mobs of leftists.

Let's not forget conservative speakers were met with full blown riots that smashed windows, cars, set buildings on fire all in effort to shutdown and prevented them from speaking. This too was done by screaming mobs of leftists.

Let's not forget Trump supporters routinely had their peaceful rally and get togethers blown up by masked wearing, Isis impersonating screaming mobs of leftists.

#letsnotforget
B...but muh Trump incited violence.

What do you expect from totally braindead people who only get information from mainstream media and social media echo chambers full of libtards with selected memories?

B...but muh Trump incited violence.

What do you expect from totally braindead people who only get information from mainstream media and social media echo chambers full of libtards with selected memories?

I expect them to think and act like complete savages and retards. They never fail to deliver.

Because they were there only to cause disruption.

Maybe, but he's also disgusted by the left.

But I thought you guys were all about protecting free speech, when is it ok for people speaking freely to get beat up?

Let's not forget conservative speakers were met with full blown riots that smashed windows, cars, set buildings on fire all in effort to shutdown and prevent them from speaking. This too was done by screaming mobs of leftists.

#letsnotforget

Show me where I defended or ignored any act of violence made by a liberal.

I was directly addressing the topic at hand, which was people at Trump rallies having an honest discussion with a liberal group. The way the topic is worded along with the evidence provided would lead one to believe that these kinds of exchanges are the norm for the rallies, but let's be honest, that's clearly not the case.

Instead of addressing that issue you want to talk about the other side and how it's just as bad, if not worse. That's a whole other discussion.

Show me where I defended or ignored any act of violence made by a liberal.

I was directly addressing the topic at hand, which was people at Trump rallies having an honest discussion with a liberal group. The way the topic is worded along with the evidence provided would lead one to believe that these kinds of exchanges are the norm for the rallies, but let's be honest, that's clearly not the case.

Instead of addressing that issue you want to talk about the other side and how it's just as bad, if not worse. That's a whole other discussion.

There is no issue with violence from the right only the left

I love how the "mother of all rallies" drew less people than the "juggalo march on washington" the same day.

But I thought you guys were all about protecting free speech, when is it ok for people speaking freely to get beat up?

They weren't "speaking freely", they were trying to shut down other people's speech. They were trying to prevent Trump from speaking at his own rally. Surely you're not this dense? Are you really confused as to what 'free speech' is and how it works? Seriously?

The right has shown themselves to be open to dialogue regardless if they are the majority or if they are extremely outnumbered.

However, the left has repeatedly shown that their m.o. is to shut down discussion with either violence or chants of racist and nazi.

This is how I know I'm on the right side of politics.

It's just sad the sane and civil Americans tend to be a bunch of bible thumpers. Who would have thought?

#letsnotforget

And right-wing, trump supporters murdered a women during a protest.

Violence isn't a left/right thing, it's a human nature thing. When push comes to shove just about everybody can and will resort to violence.

What we should focus our criticism on are the leaders that promote violence, trump is one of these on the right--and the left has their own troublesome leadership, mostly at the grassroots level--so far their elected-national leadership is pretty consistent about speaking out against violence and property damage.

The right has shown themselves to be open to dialogue regardless if they are the majority or if they are extremely outnumbered.

However, the left wants to shut down discussion with either violence or chants of racist and nazi.

This is how I know I'm on the right side of politics.

It's just sad the sane and civil are a bunch of bible thumpers.

The problem with your view is you are equating the extreme far left with the left in general. Do the KKK and White nationalist who ran a girl over and killed her represent the right?

Back