THIS is what a hero is

I mean...i know why a giant bleeding sociopathic pussy would think its stupid. I just wasn't sure if that's what you were identifying as. Unless I'm wrong and you care to explain what other type of person would think its idiotic to risk their life for children trapped under thousands of pounds of rubble and hot sharp metal

Somebody with common sense and a life worth living.

Baseless? you admitted it. lol

Dat reading comprehension doe.

Then end it. Nobody here will stop you.
I have an awesome life because I'm brave and successful. Your life is pathetic and useless because you would rather trash the bravery of others to somehow rationalize your cowardice.

I have an awesome life because I'm brave and successful. Your life is pathetic and useless because you would rather trash the bravery of others to somehow rationalize your cowardice.

Nice projection lol.

Nice projection lol.
I'd also like to thank you for high lighting conservative hypocrisy regarding refugees. Cowards like you on one hand will bitch about how they should stay and help thier country. Then bitch and call them idiots when they do. I'd rather trade a coward like you in our country for folks like the ones in OP.

That's exactly what you did. How can you deny that?
He's a literal scum bag as proven in this thread. No more need to pay him any attention. Let's just hope one day a natural disaster occurs and no "idiots" come dig his useless ass out of the rubble.

I'd also like to thank you for high lighting conservative hypocrisy regarding refugees. Cowards like you on one hand will bitch about how they should stay and help thier country. Then bitch and call them idiots when they do. I'd rather trade a coward like you in our country for folks like the ones in OP.

Says the moron who doesn't even know my political leaning but still groups me in with his boogeyman group lol.

I've never done that, so once again you are wrong. At least you are consistent in regards to your bullshit.

Yet you've got Eva Barlett, a journalist who has actually been to Syria and talked to the people there, who says that nobody there has ever heard of the white helmets - let alone received their help. That the white helmets have been funded hundreds of millions by the US, UK and European governments. And that they've been found to "recycle" children in victim rescue photo-shoots and videos.

From the get-go you show me an organization that churns out that many child victim rescue photos - alarm bells are ringing. I think it's possible they're nothing but a propaganda operation to justify regime change. US politicians haven't been shy at all in the past years about how Assad was problematic because he refused to "cooperate", read: bow down to coercion.

Been to Syria have you?

<Prem973>

Follow the war, know the groups that are fighting and watch their videos and the videos of their battles. You will see who the real heroes are. Do not let the media form your view on this war.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4784600/White-Helmets-rescuers-shot-dead-Syria.html

https://www.whitehelmets.org/en

"As the conflict in Syria worsens, ordinary people are paying the highest price. More than 50 bombs and mortars a day land on some neighbourhoods in Syria. Many are rusty barrels filled with nails and explosives, rolled out the back of government helicopters -- bakeries and markets are the most commonly hit targets. When this happens the White Helmets rush in to search for life in the rubble - fully aware that more bombs may fall on the same site. These volunteers have saved 95,024 lives - and this number is growing daily."
Oh Al-Qaeda's medical arm

Get out of here with this jihadist sympathizer bullshit.

Syria wasn't a shit hole until recently and these people fit the definition of heroes to a tee.

tenor.gif

GOT Dayum! Didn't catch that epic cognitive dissonance. Thanks for pointing it out.

Back