THIS is what a hero is

BillytheFish

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4784600/White-Helmets-rescuers-shot-dead-Syria.html

https://www.whitehelmets.org/en

"As the conflict in Syria worsens, ordinary people are paying the highest price. More than 50 bombs and mortars a day land on some neighbourhoods in Syria. Many are rusty barrels filled with nails and explosives, rolled out the back of government helicopters -- bakeries and markets are the most commonly hit targets. When this happens the White Helmets rush in to search for life in the rubble - fully aware that more bombs may fall on the same site. These volunteers have saved 95,024 lives - and this number is growing daily."

Good thing they're wearing helmets...

Yet you've got Eva Barlett, a journalist who has actually been to Syria and talked to the people there, who says that nobody there has ever heard of the white helmets - let alone received their help. That the white helmets have been funded hundreds of millions by the US, UK and European governments. And that they've been found to "recycle" children in victim rescue photo-shoots and videos.

From the get-go you show me an organization that churns out that many child victim rescue photos - alarm bells are ringing. I think it's possible they're nothing but a propaganda operation to justify regime change. US politicians haven't been shy at all in the past years about how Assad was problematic because he refused to "cooperate", read: bow down to coercion.

Your baseless accusations literally mean nothing to me.

Try again.

So you can't figure it out, got it.

I mean...i know why a giant bleeding sociopathic pussy would think its stupid. I just wasn't sure if that's what you were identifying as. Unless I'm wrong and you care to explain what other type of person would think its idiotic to risk their life for children trapped under thousands of pounds of rubble and hot sharp metal

Back