This is the best video I've seen on the Mandela Effect. I'm a little creeped out right now

Came in to talk about the Mandela effect and all I see is sycther talking about flat earth.

Legit question, do flat earthers feel that there is an actual edge of the world that one can fall off of? If so, how hasn't anyone proven that yet?

OH, the one that probably creeped me out the most. Apparently a lot of people remember a large land mass being off the western coast of Australia. Nobody can remember the name of the island, but a lot of people seem to remember it. But it's not on any maps anymore.

well this video found a clip from the movie Dazed and Confused, and they are looking at a globe in the library, and IT SHOWS A GIANT ISLAND OFF THE COAST OF AUSTRALIA! They show that pic @17:43

Before Australia was discovered by the English the idea was that a great southern continent existed down south to balance out all the land mass in the northern hemisphere.

Then in 1770 cook landed on the east coast and the rest is history.
History that doesn't involve any notions of a "giant western island". Seriously no in Aus ever thought that.

Now Tasmania is a giant southern island and Papua new guinia and Indonesia are huge islands to the north and to the east you'll find the islands of New Zealand but never has there been any talk of a "western island".

Before Australia was discovered by the English the idea was that a great southern continent existed down south to balance out all the land mass in the northern hemisphere.

Then in 1770 cook landed on the east coast and the rest is history.
History that doesn't involve any notions of a "giant western island". Seriously no in Aus ever thought that.

Now Tasmania is a giant southern island and Papua new guinia and Indonesia are huge islands to the north and to the east you'll find the islands of New Zealand but never has there been any talk of a "western island".

That one was debunked as being the logo of the globe manufacturer

Back