"This guy tko's people, when I knock someone out they don't move"

Like he did to Nate? or Halloway. Colon getting special treatment is weak as fuck, I just hope he goes back to defend his belt after going 1-2

swing-miss-fall-down-kids-sports-gifs.gif

Triggered
If responding to someone quoting you a non sequitur meme by asking exactly why they did so is a result of being 'triggered' then I'd say the bar is low enough for us to have all been there at least a few times.

It was badass. And if he didn't get marginalized by Conor's retort, that's what ppl would have been saying today. The thing is that the retort was so much badder ass and witty than the line that the line got hidden by the retort.

Can't blame Jeremy for trying to talk his way in, but it takes more than toughness. That part takes some wit and he was utterly outclassed before he opened his mouth.

It's not a fair playing field....

Stephens has some good KO's, but he has also been to decisions a lot. so he is being hypocritical

It was badass.

Unfortunately for him Conor swatted him with the retort. It's obvious that guys are playing for the money fight, and they arent wrong for doing so, but it just plays into his ridiculousness when they do.

Like he did to Nate? or Halloway. Colon getting special treatment is weak as fuck, I just hope he goes back to defend his belt after going 1-2

Lol dumbass brown belt. You are the epitome of a Shertard

Back