"This guy tko's people, when I knock someone out they don't move"

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thought this was sort of bad ass? Ok

Who said that?

Like he did to Nate? or Halloway. Colon getting special treatment is weak as fuck, I just hope he goes back to defend his belt after going 1-2

Of course that was a badass line, but the McGregor nutthuggers would say it was weak. But McGregor's constant spew of how many money he's spent on his camp, how many rounds he sparred and how many cars and mansions he owns (which are all actually rented) never gets old to them.

neither did he after Yves Edwards punched his head off

Of course that was a badass line, but the McGregor nutthuggers would say it was weak. But McGregor's constant spew of how many money he's spent on his camp, how many rounds he sparred and how many cars and mansions he owns (which are all actually rented) never gets old to them.
The thing is he hardly ever knocks people out.

Like he did to Nate? or Halloway. Colon getting special treatment is weak as fuck, I just hope he goes back to defend his belt after going 1-2
This quote wasn't even said by Conor you fuckwit.

You haters are so quick to jump at any opportunity to shit on him.

neither did he after Yves Edwards punched his head off

McGregor-Choke.jpg

$300,000. And that was peanuts to his $40 million for 2016.

It`s a good line, but saying that to a dude who KTFO the FW GOAT in 13 seconds is pretty stupid, also Jeremy has a ton of decisions so what the fuck was he talking about?

Who was the guy that said it?

$300,000. And that was peanuts to his $40 million for 2016.
If you actually think McGregor make $40 million in 2016, then you need help. Is this the same man who said he's made the UFC $400M? Yeah okay buddy.

Too bad the whole crowd laughed at him seconds later.

Bruh. Cmon man. At least know who the quote is from before you post.

This quote was said by Stephens and was directed AT Conor.

And I agree with TS. It was a bad ass line. Probably because it was just so simple. To me, the scariest threats aren't the the wittiest or most clever ones. They're matter-of-fact.

Back