This guy should've reffed McGregor vs Diaz 2

Diaz was using the clinch to dirty box. Not stall. Like Tito ortiz used to use his top control for GnP, not stalling. There is a difference, and if you don't know it, then you don't know shit about MMA.

Not one point in that fight was Diaz "stalling". But Conor, running away from him repeatedly, was stalling.

He leaned on him against the fence for large portions of the fight, because he could barely touch Conor at striking range, and was getting lit up badly.

Diaz was using the clinch to dirty box. Not stall. Like Tito ortiz used to use his top control for GnP, not stalling. There is a difference, and if you don't know it, then you don't know shit about MMA.

Not one point in that fight was Diaz "stalling". But Conor, running away from him repeatedly, was stalling.

He leaned on him against the fence for large portions of the fight, because he could barely touch Conor at striking range, and was getting lit up badly.

So i don't get what your point is? He took the fight to a place where he had a huge advantage and could win. He was keeping it against the fence and constantly working to punch and knee him. Conor was tying up his hands alot, so Nate would have to free them to throw punches. Never at any point was he "Johnny Hendricksing" him with his head between his legs, just pinning him there without any offensive attack.

We can't even get refs to take points for BLATANT eye pokes and fence grabs. Lets to get them to do the basics first.
I think stalling is a bigger problem in a fight than a fence grab I realize that a fence grab in theory effects the position of the fight but so does stalling and it makes the product worse. I do think that all three should be the same, one warning and then a point taken.

I like my women like I like my ref......Fair but firm. :D

That ref doesn't fuck around

Nate would have got a warning after getting sat down once
Another warning after getting sat down again
Fight called after 3rd knockdown

Conor via 2nd round TKO with this ref.

That ref doesn't fuck around

Nate would have got a warning after getting sat down once
Another warning after getting sat down again
Fight called after 3rd knockdown

Conor via 2nd round TKO with this ref.

You concede that Nate was pulling guard and not getting hurt! Caught you red handed!

Agreed. While it was hilarious that he kept pointing at him he really should've gone full blown Sergei

g1qu1xo.gif

or stipe (also on overeem).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back