This guy should've reffed McGregor vs Diaz 2

Conman might have "won" the fight (BIG might have) but he sure lost all his swag. One does not run away half the fight from fucking Nate Diaz, a gatekeeper, to barely squeek out a decision and then remain the same mentally. Mcgregor is shook. Eddie bless.
Yes, he ran for 12 and a half minutes, not 12 and a half seconds.

Lmfao

... but does she have AIDS or not????
The interwebs told me she is going to college in SoCal, AIDS free.

I'm just gonna believe that, dammit.

Also

25d2ef682937c7205e3d64dc337c5924.jpg

So you admit he ran

Case closed boys

He was using his legs to get away from his opponent, yes. He wasn't standing in front of him at all times like an idiot. He was using the range of the cage to get away, when so needed. And knocked his opponent down 3 times.

That IS smart gameplanning.

That IS great fighting.

Its a metaphor dumbass. Conman sure ran for a long time.
That's not a metaphor dumbass. Do you really not know what a metaphor is? Did you drop out of middle school or something?

Oh I thought Conor stalled a lot in that fight. All of the refs need to start giving one warning and then take a point for stalling in the clinch, standing and on the ground. The ground and clinch are hard judgement calls to make. I guess the first stand up or reset off the cage would be the warning and the second would be a point, maybe. That being said, standing is easy, if a fighter turns their back on their opponent while running from them it should be a warning and then the second and on should be a point. Also if a fighter is just backing away and not initiating any action while their opponent is walking them down give the avoiding fighter a warning and then take points.

We can't even get refs to take points for BLATANT eye pokes and fence grabs. Lets to get them to do the basics first.

That's not a metaphor dumbass. Do you really not know what a metaphor is? Did you drop out of middle school or something?
Conman ran from Diaz like a bitch. Get triggered.

Diaz initiated every clinch exchange and stalled for much longer than Conor was resetting.

So if anyone was being scared, it was Diaz
Diaz was using the clinch to dirty box. Not stall. Like Tito ortiz used to use his top control for GnP, not stalling. There is a difference, and if you don't know it, then you don't know shit about MMA.

Not one point in that fight was Diaz "stalling". But Conor, running away from him repeatedly, was stalling.

He initiated every clinch exchange because that's a good strategy against a cardio-less Connely.
And also because he was getting outboxed all night long.

Diaz ran from Johnson too, by this rationale.

Educated fans saw a tired fighter resetting. This occurred maybe 20 seconds total out of a 25 minutes fight.

Back