Thinking of a Cheap Carry Gun. Comments Welcome

Very interesting. Would be a no-brainer (provided it works) if I didn't live in a no-carry state. :mad:

Still very tempting.

I'm expecting to order at least one here shortly . . . will take some pictures and let you know how it feels/looks.

:)

I'm a newb and these are the guns that the guy at the gun shop in town recommended when I was in there this past weekend.
Yeah there are so many different CCW gun offerings now a days, since that's the hot market. These guns are affordable, and have a proven track record of reliability. I haven't seen anything out there that had any huge added benefits for more money, or the same track record for significantly less money. So why fuck around.

Yeah there are so many different CCW gun offerings now a days, since that's the hot market. These guns are affordable, and have a proven track record of reliability. I haven't seen anything out there that had any huge added benefits for more money, or the same track record for significantly less money. So why fuck around.

I'm not so much a gun enthusiast and when I stumbled across Hi Points online I started looking at reviews of them and of course found mixed bags. Although I guess if I want to spend money and only spend money once I may as well go with something a little more upstream such as the recommendations above. I mean I guess if I was a very poor person making $8 an hour but still had a family to protect a cheap gun is better than no gun. But I guess I have a little extra luxury than that.

I was at the firearms counter on base the other day and I was looking at a some handguns. There was one magazine handgun from like "Joebob's Armory" or somesuch for like $135.

I was like "Hmmm.!"

The guy at the counter was like "Hey, man.. You get what you pay for."

So I left and got a sandwich. :)

Back