Thinking about buying a treadmill

I moustache you a question but I'll shave it for later!

Thinking of getting a treadmill cause I looked out my window and there was this rather menacing bird looking in my general direction and I felt concerned. Also there's often breezes and sometimes things blow about and it frightens me so I want to lock myslef in my basement where it's safe and run and run, and belive me I'll run cause there's spiders in my basement and they scare me

Another reason I'm scared to run outside is cause some people have moustaches and moustaches freak me out cause I'm always afraid people will abuse them and brush their moustache against me and I can't handle that shit.

also one time I heard a child laughing in the distance and you never know what a child is capable of cause they can make a weapon out of anything
serious question,
did the bird have orange marks on its eyes and was iot balck?

Thinking of getting a treadmill cause I looked out my window and there was this rather menacing bird looking in my general direction and I felt concerned. Also there's often breezes and sometimes things blow about and it frightens me so I want to lock myslef in my basement where it's safe and run and run, and belive me I'll run cause there's spiders in my basement and they scare me

Another reason I'm scared to run outside is cause some people have moustaches and moustaches freak me out cause I'm always afraid people will abuse them and brush their moustache against me and I can't handle that shit.

also one time I heard a child laughing in the distance and you never know what a child is capable of cause they can make a weapon out of anything

WqmYGa2LjQlTG.gif

Back