Things that are hard to do after Leg Day

HOV

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So what are some of the tasks of everyday life do you find difficult after an extreme session of the dreaded Leg Day?
As for me...Getting up off of the toilet and the obvious walking upstairs.

nothing, pops to mind.

Maybe lifting @Midnighter mom? That's about it.

Let me guess.

Cosmopolitan is your favourite magazine?

at first the DOMS of a volume leg day will cause soreness but you will adapt...keep at it

no such thing as a "leg day" when you do squats every lifting sesh.

Isn't that bad for you?

It's possible. I did it while I was training with the Bulgarian Method program. After a while, your legs and CNS will get used to squatting everyday. The main premise behind the Bulgarian Method is that the more you squat, the less prone you are to injuries because you're always greasing the gears with the repetitions.

It's possible. I did it while I was training with the Bulgarian Method program. After a while, your legs and CNS will get used to squatting everyday. The main premise behind the Bulgarian Method is that the more you squat, the less prone you are to injuries because you're always greasing the gears with the repetitions.
That's interesting...I'm barely just starting to get back at it so I can slow my roll with all of the beer drinking. I don't know why but I'm the least motivated with leg workouts when it comes to weight lifting. But I need to better start pushing so I can learn to enjoy that shit.

That's interesting...I'm barely just starting to get back at it so I can slow my roll with all of the beer drinking. I don't know why but I'm the least motivated with leg workouts when it comes to weight lifting. But I need to better start pushing so I can learn to enjoy that shit.

Well, as the old adage goes, "slow and steady wins the race."

Well no, it's not really a race, but more of a lifestyle. For me, it's a never-ending journey.

Cut back on the drinking and be very wise with your food selection. Alcohol, processed food, and sugar can be detrimental to your natural testosterone production, so only indulge on them occasionally.

Red meat, vegetable, and complex carbs comprise the bulk of my diet, and as you already know, I'm a teetotaler, so alcohol is out of the equation for me.

But you may find that along the way, weight lifting can be a great lifestyle and it will behoove you to make considerable changes in other aspects in your life to accommodate it.

Good luck on your journey. When the going gets rough, don't quit. Just keeps going.

Last edited:
It's not just about pushing, it's about being consistent. If you rarely train squats, or legs or whatever, and then go balls to the wall each time you'll be sore for days each time and dread it.

Take a little weight off for a few weeks, work the parts or exercises every other day or several times a week and build up. If you keep it consistent you'll soon be able to push through heavy workouts with hardly any DOMS at all.

If you lag behind for a period and then get back into it again, you might not have lost much strength, but you'll have to get consistent again before your recovery is back.

I find reverse cowboy a tough one to get into. Frog is also tough. Frankie doesn't like it when I do legs before date night.

Fuking gets harder for me Donno bout hall crakas but when u got a big BBC it gets hrd to do it after leg day at tha gym

138b39dd05f3b0ca0ed42218e0ac437a.jpg

Leg day itself isn't usually too bad. It's when squats at high volume followed by power clean heavy singles happen. That's usually a few days of recovery for me.

Leg day itself isn't usually too bad. It's when squats at high volume followed by power clean heavy singles happen. That's usually a few days of recovery for me.

Try starting with those cleans, then do squats.

Leg day is for women and men who pose in bikini bottoms.

The day(s) after squat day, however, can indeed be rough.

Back