Things Right Wingers Thought was Un Presidential under Obama

58miles

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

This is just a small sample of what they thought was un presidential when Obama was President.

Hah. There's some comedy gold. Does anyone believe this guy acts presidential anymore?

oyXVem.gif

So...?
Did Trump use a selfie-stick or run down the stairs of Air Force 1?
No he didn't.
Trump takes his job seriously.

lol Trump and Fox complained about Obama's jeans, using Grey Poupon, and running down the stairs but get super rustled when anyone makes fun of Trumps ice cream and steaks.

Pot meet kettle.

Yeah, I remembered that day they covered Obama's tweets.

They seemed like they were very critical of them.

Last edited:
So...?
Did Trump use a selfie-stick or run down the stairs of Air Force 1?
No he didn't.
Trump takes his job seriously.

lol takes his job seriously. Is that when he isn't playing tennis in granny panties?
vpl-1498166720-640x555.jpg

Or rocking a fupah on the golf course?

ap_at_t_national_golf_88678296.jpg

or shitposting on Twitter at 3 am?

Let's not forget

Back when Greta Van Susteren had a job and it was at Fox, she took Obama to task for some mild criticism of her employer by President Obama: "I don't think that a president should ever look unpresidential and get into a food fight." She had then-Republican House Whip Eric Cantor on to declare that this was beyond the pale. Of course, in the same October 2009 segment, talking about the possiblity of Obama going on a certain Fox show, Van Susteren said, laughably, "You know, not in a million years do I think Sean Hannity would be disrespectful."

Kellyanne Conway on Hannity's Hategasm Jizzorama: "I always find it to be so undignified and so unpresidential for President Obama to pick on what he considers to be right-wing media. You're the president of the United States. Go destroy ISIS and get millions of women out of extreme poverty, please. That's your day job." When did she say that? A little over a year ago. June 3, 2016. And she still hasn't burst into flames from the methane of her own bullsh*t.
http://rudepundit.blogspot.com/2017/07/in-brief-things-people-on-fox-news.html

I am not a Trump supporter, but I do not put up with the BS being said about him.

With that said, this is pretty funny. I like watching both sides squirm.

At this point its an accomplishment if trump remembers his name

NOT presidential:

VERY presidential:

Obama = GOATUS POTUS

giphy.gif

I think that's what bothers them the most.

Even with the entire weight of the Republican establishment working against Obama he's still going to be a better President than Trump with the entire weight of the Republican establishment working with Trump.

Un-Presidential? Obama Makes Faces, Uses Selfie Stick in BuzzFeed Video

President Obama appears in a BuzzFeed video in which he makes silly faces, uses the slang term "YOLO" ("you only live once") and even snaps some photos with a selfie stick.

Some say the video is a good way for the president to connect with young Americans and remind people of the upcoming deadline to sign up for ObamaCare, while critics maintain this is no way for the leader of free world to act.

Chuck Rocha asserted on "America's News Headquarters" that if you already like Obama, then you'll think the video is great, and if you don't like him, then you will think it's totally disrespectful and inappropriate.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/02/...makes-faces-poses-selfie-stick-buzzfeed-video

Incoming terrorist fist bump!! RUN!!!!!
la-pn-michelle-obama-past-photos-20140114-040.jpg

We need some real professionalism....

bellybump.jpg

President Obama appears in a BuzzFeed video in which he makes silly faces, uses the slang term "YOLO" ("you only live once") and even snaps some photos with a selfie stick.
I remember, that was an absolute embarrassment for our country and a disgrace to the office.
Total clown.

Back