Things are going to change at AKA...

it didn't seem like DC was too enthusastic about going to Mexico City to train with Cain.
Now AKA has no legit champs.
Koscheck curse.

At first cormier is gonna be like "Hey Cain, we all support you we know you are going to come back better than ever. Your still a champion in my eyes."

But slowly things will change. One day Cain will come into gym and DC will be sitting in the comfortable chair that cain normally sits in and dc will be like "Oh its anyones chair aint it". Even though thats been cains chair for like 4 years it aint any more.

Little things will start happening like when rockhold does a particularly nice kick he will ask dc for approval while no one asks cain.

Cain will start noticing DC giving him little tips about things when normally it went the other way.

After training and everyone is getting ready to go out for food and someones like "Lets skip mexican tonight i feel like some popeyes." and cain will start to say something but then stop.

When introducing the team to someone new they will say "Heres cain and DC our champions." But dc will say real loudly "Oh cain aint a champ anymore. but i am."

And other little things like that.

images

One thing i got from that is that DC is sneakily happy that he is the man now. As he's been #2 after Cain for so long. I can agree with that.

I wonder if this affects DCs confidence in the future, if he thinks that perhaps Cain wasn't all that, and the pushing they did for eachother wasn't all that.

I think Cain losing is (if anything) a little advantage for Gus coming up, unless Cain get's totally motivated and pushes DC mad hard.

ts spitting the truth fools...i dont mind dc being a champ but if cockhold becomes a champ he will be the biggest douch in the aka.

Back