Things are going to change at AKA...

LMAO Love Cain.. But this is funny shit!

This is gold... Good job TS!

At first cormier is gonna be like "Hey Cain, we all support you we know you are going to come back better than ever. Your still a champion in my eyes."

But slowly things will change. One day Cain will come into gym and DC will be sitting in the comfortable chair that cain normally sits in and dc will be like "Oh its anyones chair aint it". Even though thats been cains chair for like 4 years it aint any more.

Little things will start happening like when rockhold does a particularly nice kick he will ask dc for approval while no one asks cain.

Cain will start noticing DC giving him little tips about things when normally it went the other way.

After training and everyone is getting ready to go out for food and someones like "Lets skip mexican tonight i feel like some popeyes." and cain will start to say something but then stop.

When introducing the team to someone new they will say "Heres cain and DC our champions." But dc will say real loudly "Oh cain aint a champ anymore. but i am."

And other little things like that.

Cain will be shocked the first time DC walks over and is like "yo, let me borrow your shin pads homie, take 'em off.... I need 'em for training..... for my title defense......" or "Yo, I'm just going balls to the wall with my new training partner man, I need water real bad.... since you're not training for a title fight grab me some water please? Nah, not that water cooler shit - run to the corner store for me, shorty..... I like Evian....."

I think DC was already the team captain of AKA. Cain will be start to fade and everyone at the gym will look up to DC. It's the bigger version of the Team Alpha Male role shifts. Cain is Faber as the former kings of the gym getting faded away, DC is TJ the champs and Rockhold is Mendes as the top level guy trying to unseat seemingly unbeatable champs. Soon Cain is going to look for high fives in the crowd with his teammates and they are going to leave him hanging like Faber.

Do you goto AKA? Cuz that's exactly what happened the other day.

This was some fucking funny shit, TS.

wouldhireyoutowriteasitcom/10

I think DC was already the team captain of AKA. Cain will be start to fade and everyone at the gym will look up to DC. It's the bigger version of the Team Alpha Male role shifts. Cain is Faber as the former kings of the gym getting faded away, DC is TJ the champs and Rockhold is Mendes as the top level guy trying to unseat seemingly unbeatable champs. Soon Cain is going to look for high fives in the crowd with his teammates and they are going to leave him hanging like Faber.

Who is Khabib's TAM equivalent?

Cain to DC: I was the 'real' undisputed Champ. You're just a 'paper' champ.

Then he will sulk off and eat his dorittos in the corner, while the rest of the teamstand protectively round DC.

Twice? And since when was it a shame to lose to Bones? Both are phenonemal fighters but losing to Bones is better than losing to Fabricio.

Well, if you're going to project future actions - you might as well take into account the inevitable rematch and obvious result.

Yeah I guess being a paper champ is still better than being a former champ

One day a fan will drop by AKA and ask DC to take a picture with him and his belt. DC will put the belt on his shoulder and yell, "Hey, Cain, come take a pic with the fan here!" And Cain will join them and instead of holding his belt he will just make a fist. They'll ask Rockhold to take the picture again, because Cain was looking at DC's belt when the took it the first time around.

At AKA's end of the year gathering, Javier will make a speech saying that he's very proud of everyone of his fighters, "because you'll always be champions here." DC will say from the other side of the table "Yeah, it doesn't matter if you don't have a belt. I've been where you are now." Cain's eyes will meet DC's at that precise moment and he'll look away.

One day, DC will look at Cain doing his 250 pound leg extensions and will note disinterested, "Way to go, man. People love a comeback story." Cain will smile despondently and change weights up to 300 lb.

I lol'd, this thread has my approval.

Twice? And since when was it a shame to lose to Bones? Both are phenonemal fighters but losing to Bones is better than losing to Fabricio.

uhhhh, no it's not, cain was the champ, dc paper champ.

I like your style OP. They're extremely competitive so for a while they'll be courteous but eventually they're gonna rub it in Cain's face that they're more successful, DC already does it to Rockhold.

Back