Thiago Santos vs. Anthony Smith set for February/Belém FN (125) event

toe hold

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://sportv.globo.com/site/comba...guida-contra-anthony-smith-no-ufc-belem.ghtml

SIR

Marreta seeks fourth straight win against Anthony Smith at UFC Belem

Both fighters, who belong to the middleweight of UFC, have won their last three fights. The event is scheduled for February 3 in the capital

Thiago Marreta is scheduled for the first event in northern Brazil. The middleweight will face Anthony Smith, on February 3, at UFC Belem, scheduled for Ginásio Mangueirinho. The information was verified with sources close to the organization, this Friday, by Combate.com.

After finishing Jack Marshman, Gerald Meerschaert and Jack Hermansson by TKO, the former TUF Brazil participant is looking for the fourth win in the category to finally enter the rankings of the category.

Smith is also in the thick of the game: he has finished Elvis Mutapcic, Andrew Sanchez and Hector Lombard and is looking for his fourth straight victory.

UFC Belem
February 3, 2018, in Pará (BRA)
Flyweight: Deiveson Alcântara vs Joseph Morales
Middleweight: Thiago Marreta vs Anthony Smith

Should be a good fight. Expecting someone to get ko'ed

Side note..how did Santos get that scar on his stomach?..

20140705034605_5D3_1659.JPG

Big fan of Anthony Smith, loved his KO of Lombard.

But I think Thiago might be too much for him.

I hope I'm wrong.

Smith is a tough guy...and big for the division...he looked absolutley huuuuge against Lombard...

I think Santos can take it

Santos looks more skilled but hes lost to guys i tgought he would beat before

violent.

both are big MW's, with smith it's mainly his height, but santos is a fucking massive HW.

Side note..how did Santos get that scar on his stomach?..

20140705034605_5D3_1659.JPG

I have wondered that myself.

It is not as prominent anymore after he got the ridiculous Donkey Kong hammer tattoo on his chest/torso.

Ohh, this is a good fight. Going to be very violent. A win for either guy probably gets them a ranked opponent.

Smith is tough and has alot of heart. Hes gonna get the win.

Either a late ko for Smith or a 1st round finish for Santos.

I wonder if Smith has any Idea how hot the arena will be. Belém is super hot and moist. I doubt they have anexo arena with AC.

Who is Santos fighting again?

Not sure it should be main event... but I'll watch

Back