Thiago Santos nearly 2 to 1 favorite over Manuwa

Glass jaw Jimbo is probably getting KO'ed, Santos has looked great recently barring that KO loss to Branch

IMO Manuwa was top 5ish by default because the div sucks

He is OK but not that good, he even entered to the UFC on his 30s, it's not like he was an Erick Silva kind of prospect

Santos could just take his mouthpiece and throw him to Manuwa.. if it hits his jaw Manuwa would be out for sure. Dude has a glass chin.

Santos chin is not granite either... he was koed silly a couple of times at MW. Just hope his chin improves at 205.

Santos is a gatekeeper, he might beat Manuwa because Jimi has a terrible chin but he won’t be a contender.

There are only about 3 contenders at LHW and that's including Bones and Gus who have fough like twice each in the last 3 years. If you're a gatekeeper at LHW that puts you in the top 5.

Santos got KO'd by David fucking Branch lol both guys have questionable chins but Jimi has been KO'd by known big hitters. Jimi has the power advantage, the way he KO'd Corey Anderson and OSP was freaky. Im backing him for the win

both these dudes are glass cannons, i wouldn't feel safe bettin on either guy

Either guy can KO the other. Manuwa has lost to Gus, Rumble, Volkan, and Blachowicz. And those first two were unwinnable fights. It might be worth placing a small bet on Manuwa.

2 glass cannons going at it. Wouldn't bet shit on this

So it's a coin flip where one side is getting 2-1 odds, and you wouldn't bet shit on it.

caddyshack-ditchdiggers.jpg

One thing you can bet on is somebody is getting KTFO for sure.

2 glass cannons going at it. Wouldn't bet shit on this
The only sure winner in this fight is the Just Bleed God.

IMO Manuwa has less tools but is less reckless in employing them. He should probably win?

yeah he'll just poke the eyes out of jimi and its gg

Two glass cannons

I’ll bet the underdog here HAPPILY

And I can’t stand manuwa the wannabe gangster

They're both glass cannons

Better bet ortega

Both dont have an Iron chin .. very hard to predict . Whoever lands first wins :)

What do people think about these odds?

i was expecting manuwa to be the favorite here....
The odds are right

Manuwa is old as hell and his chin as been cracked, Santos is a destroyer and is more durable at this point, he is also more versatile

The best bet on this fight would be u1.5 rounds

Not gonna be a long feeling out process in this one

Santos has been on a tear. IMO, he's now near the top of the division. Scary dude.
Basically this.

Hard time picking against Thiago Santos. Huge dude, very powerful, he's tough to stop. Santos TKO within 2 Rds.

Manuwa is a strange one. I never thought he is good but apparently he is getting paid big bucks. I remember seeing him buying 150k cars

Back