Thiago alves a week ago: "war ready, hurricane ready"

#chickenheart

All he needed to do was go to another part of Florida. Not like he doesn't have the money

That was before his children looked him in the eye and asked: "daddy, please stay with us, we´re scared".

He seems kind of dumb.

I recall for his first 155 fight, Ariel asked him if he did a test cut and he shrugged it off like it was a dumb idea, and then misses weight.

Seems to have a problem with planning ahead.

That was before his children looked him in the eye and asked: "daddy, please stay with us, we´re scared".

Seems terrified.

Dude seriously? Guy and his family and 1000s of others just lost everything. Its just a fight and can be rescheduled. Give him a break, have you seen footage of florida?

Edit- I dont know if thiago himself lost anything but most likely was effected by the storm in some way.

He always pulls out of fights

I hope USADA test him still
And if he wanted out, should have came out ASAP
Not a few days before the fight, it's unprofessional

Uncle Dana doesn't have private jet to pick his ass up and get beat up by Platinum? Don't be scared homey.

#PlatinumIntimidation

Lol my god. MMA was better 10 years ago.

He always pulls out of fights

I hope USADA test him still
And if he wanted out, should have came out ASAP
Not a few days before the fight, it's unprofessional
Whats up, bro? How are the feelings for UFC Japan?... more than a week out and im already a bit nervous :)

Dude seriously? Guy and his family and 1000s of others just lost everything. Its just a fight and can be rescheduled. Give him a break, have you seen footage of florida?
I agree but it comes back to an old story of when a fighter pulled out of a fight due to a death

You get like 3 days off work maybe

But fighters go off for 4 weeks

Edit- I dont know if thiago himself lost anything but most likely was effected by the storm in some way.
He was posting pics sitting in the airport yesterday.

He seems kind of dumb.

I recall for his first 155 fight, Ariel asked him if he did a test cut and he shrugged it off like it was a dumb idea, and then misses weight.

Seems to have a problem with planning ahead.

Seems terrified.

It fucked Florida up. Good reason to he scared when your stuck in that and have children

Not one of you knows the circumstances he is and/or was under during the hurricane.

The fact that some of you can so easily shit on him because he couldn't make the fight is embarrassing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back