Thiago alves a week ago: "war ready, hurricane ready"

Not one of you knows the circumstances he is and/or was under during the hurricane.

The fact that some of you can so easily shit on him because he couldn't make the fight is embarrassing.
100%.
This is so obvious we shouldn´t even have to say it.

Edit: and they even use his twitter account as some kind of "ultimate argument", to shit on the guy...

Sad

He got hot by a hurricane, he don't wanna get hit by another one

Again, he was in the airport yesterday. What changed?

Last time I checked Perry was a resident of Florida as well

BREAKING: Hurricane Perry claims first victim

Rogan needs to give Alves "the talk" I think at this point

It fucked Florida up. Good reason to he scared when your stuck in that and have children
He wasn't stuck. He chose to stay. And he was making the best of it. Check his Instagram. No fear, no danger.

He seems kind of dumb.

I recall for his first 155 fight, Ariel asked him if he did a test cut and he shrugged it off like it was a dumb idea, and then misses weight.

Seems to have a problem with planning ahead.

Seems terrified.

Why do Instagram videos loop continuously? I just keep hearing Alves saying, "Toby Toby's having funnnnn."

Maybe you should ask him and everyone else in Florida that got stuck in one of the worst hurrycanes in history.

You brought up the reasoning that his children asked him to stay home during the hurricane while he planned on heading to Pittsburgh.

I think (yes, just an opinion) that the hurricane did a number on his training schedule and his perpetration to make weight. (no electricity, stress, stores closed, etc.)

This is not a matter of his house being blown away, but it certainly doesn't need to be that dramatic to have a negative impact on his upcoming fight.

Thaigo is in a no-win situation here.

Miss the fight: People will be questioning him.

Miss weight due to his current post-hurricane situation: People will be questioning him.

By pulling out of the fight, he at least gave his opponent a chance to get a paycheck and a possibility of a bonus. Plus, he gave an opportunity for another fighter to earn a paycheck as well for steeping into take his place.

Perry and Perry's supporters shouldn't be knocking Alves. After all, nothing changes for Perry by Alves pulling out. Perry is still fighting (earning a paycheck) this weekend.

Last time I checked Perry was a resident of Florida as well

BREAKING: Hurricane Perry claims first victim

Rogan needs to give Alves "the talk" I think at this point
You don't know much about anything and less about geography.

He wasn't stuck. He chose to stay. And he was making the best of it. Check his Instagram. No fear, no danger.
Yea then the hurricane hit and wiped out 25% of the buildings. Shit changes once it gets real. ITs hard to have your head into a fight if your house your family lives at gets taken out days before hand.

Imagine your moms basement flooding and you didn't have a couch to live on anymore, would you be up for a major high profile fight 3 days later?

He seems kind of dumb.

I recall for his first 155 fight, Ariel asked him if he did a test cut and he shrugged it off like it was a dumb idea, and then misses weight.

Seems to have a problem with planning ahead.

Seems terrified.

During a hurricane it's always best to pick a place with a lot of windows and make sure you stand next to them when the wind gust. Oh, and let your child do the same.

If his family were going to be in a life threatening situation, why not move them away from that situation well ahead of time? he specifically chose to ride it out and it backfired. Notice how even the guy sat next to him at the airport made it? Jotko hasn't pulled out AND Thiago's family is perfectly fine by his own admission.

Plat Mike even wanted him to miss weight so he'd get 20% of Thiago's paycheque, and no one would've cared that much if he had missed weight. Considering the pass you guys are giving him I'm sure you would've been using the same reasoning to justify him missing weight.

Back