Theyre Making A Movie About Vince McMahons Life

Pliny Pete

Puts Butts In Seats
@plutonium
Reaction score
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/vince-mcmahon-wwe-biopic-pandemonium-landing-at-tristar-987511

Its not a WWE production so it might be good

"TriStar Pictures is getting into the ring for a biopic about WWE chairman and CEO Vince McMahon.

The studio is in negotiations for the highly-sought-after Pandemonium, which has Glenn Ficarra and John Requa, who direct and executive produce the hit television drama This Is Us, in talks to direct. Craig A. Williams wrote the script, and Andrew Lazar, who produced American Sniper, is producing the project along with Michael Luisi, president of WWE Studios, and Adam Goldworm of Aperture Entertainment. Charlie Gogolak of Zaftig Films will executive produce.

Pandemonium first hit the Hollywood mat last summer but studios hesitated. While the script scored high points, WWE and McMahon had not blessed it and companies didn't want to antagonize a powerful entity. When Lazar secured McMahon's life rights, the package in recent weeks made the rounds again and studios were ready to rumble. Multiple parties were interested, but sources say that TriStar went all out in their pitch (even decorating their offices with WWE regalia). Hannah Minghella and Nicole Brown will oversee for TriStar."

Vince will be played by Nicholas Cage.

A prime this guy:

Chris+Mcdonald+Premiere+Columbia+Pictures+wdBijhp-NW4l.jpg

Christopher Mcdonald.

I've always thought woulda been a perfect VKM.

You'll remember him as Shooter McGavin in Happy Gilmore.

YOU'RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE FIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRED!

Christopher+Mcdonald+Premiere+Cat+Run+Red+dj1KFovP4iJl.jpg

Will it have an NC17 rating or can they cut the HBK buttsex scene down to an R rating?

Vince'll probably insist Cena play him

I hope they cast someone just not quite jacked enough to piss Vince off.

Vince'll probably insist Cena play him

I hope they cast someone just not quite jacked enough to piss Vince off.

Lance Catamaran is the reason he'll play Vince.

Cancel all other movies that year, McMahon will run the Oscars and take all the box office.

The embodiment of the American dream is finally getting a biopic.

I will audition for a random young boy that Vince creampied.

Its funny cause youre both freaky feet perverts

Back