Theyre Making A Movie About Vince McMahons Life

Any guesses as to who (who? who?) Vince casts as his likeness?

HHH? Drew McIntire? Hornswoggle? Ted Dibiase?

THE MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZ

<33>

MArk my words, Jesse Eisenberg will play Vince, and John Laroquette will play Linda. This movie will be WWE studios attempt at their version of the film Lincoln. The story will revolve around Linda Mcmahon's failed Senate Run, and the money she paid Donald Trump to get the position she was hilariously unqualified for.

MArk my words, Jesse Eisenberg will play Vince, and John Laroquette will play Linda. This movie will be WWE studios attempt at their version of the film Lincoln. The story will revolve around Linda Mcmahon's failed Senate Run, and the money she paid Donald Trump to get the position she was hilariously unqualified for.
Jesse Eisenberg will play CM Punk.

Jesse Eisenberg will play CM Punk.

Nah, if anything, I see him playing maybe Stone Cold, or the Rock even. Michael Cera as Shawn Michaels, Jonah Hill as the Undertaker, and Ellen Page as Bret Hart.

Nah, if anything, I see him playing maybe Stone Cold, or the Rock even. Michael Cera as Shawn Michaels, Jonah Hill as the Undertaker, and Ellen Page as Bret Hart.
Kevin Nash will play Undertaker.

18194215_10155032122882012_6945463956850352696_n.jpg

True Story: If Hulk Hogan buttfucks you, your poop, for the rest of your life, will be red and yellow.

Back