They are advertising Gomi on the Japanese Official poster.

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nice... That PRIDE feeeeeeeeeelings :)

Hope Gomi pulls this off.

5tmYbLc.gif

Always WAR GOMI

This was just another excuse to post a pic of Shogun.

Nice looking poster....would be a shame to put amanda Nunez on the card and have her....pull out

Nice... That PRIDE feeeeeeeeeelings :)

Hope Gomi pulls this off.

How the f'ck is this guy still a part of the ufc? this guy has lost so many times, I'm losing count...why is he still here? I can't remember the last time this guy has won....he should have been cut years ago...

I'm really not seeing enough birds on that poster.

How the f'ck is this guy still a part of the ufc? this guy has lost so many times, I'm losing count...why is he still here? I can't remember the last time this guy has won....he should have been cut years ago...

Because it's the UFC. Now relax.

Because it's the UFC. Now relax.

They have released guys with far fewer losses than gomi....Gomi hasn't been relevant in many many years...he gets stopped every time I watch him fight....I cant remember the last time him winning.

They have released guys with far fewer losses than gomi....Gomi hasn't been relevant in many many years...he gets stopped every time I watch him fight....I cant remember the last time him winning.

The UFC is all about making a quick buck these days. Remember they had a pro wrestler with no experience fight and let their LW champ compete in boxing. He's probably even going to fight Nate again for no good reason other that $. It's better to not try to make sense of it.

Did you ever think that his employers might actually like him?
They did let him have a kickboxing match. the UFC never let anybody do that before besides him.

I feel the same, he's about 10 years past his prime and still getting fights in the UFC. But relevant fighters like Mousasi, Rory, Larkin, Magomedov etc. are in the b leagues.

Who is that Gomi guy ?

Hot prospect ?

Did you ever think that his employers might actually like him?
They did let him have a kickboxing match. the UFC never let anybody do that before besides him.

I'm sure gomi might be a great guy....but it's a business...and the guy hasn't won a fight in years and years....

I feel the same, he's about 10 years past his prime and still getting fights in the UFC. But relevant fighters like Mousasi, Rory, Larkin, Magomedov etc. are in the b leagues.

Letting rory and mousasi go, was a very bad move...just think, we could have had rory kick woodleys ass again...and get rid of that boring POS.

Back