These GGG fans need to accept the fact that canelo beat his ass

eh, I'm not really disagreeing but their is more than one sort of judging style. Some judges will see a volume puncher as effective while one may see the same guys as wasting energy and favor his opponent

images

Some of the Canelo fanboys need to accept the goal of a boxing match is to thump someone really hard in the head and to knock them out.

Anyone who uses any kind of artistry or subtlety gets deified on this forum.

It’s clear GGG was closer to knocking his man out and achieved a moral victory.

That's not how fights are scored at all. There's actual scoring criteria and it's judged round by round. It's not just what you want it to be.

I personally have never liked the volume guy when scoring a fight. I tend to like boxers and boxer punchers.
Yeah that ol thing they refer to called "effective aggression"

Canelo fans need to accept that their guy pulled a Floyd and waited till his best opponent was passed it. We'll never know how prime GGG vs Canelo would have gone, but given how close these two fights were, only a fool would suggest that Canelo would be favored. Hence, he threw away his belt several years back before GGG slowed.

Canelo fans need to accept that their guy pulled a Floyd and waited till his best opponent was passed it. We'll never know how prime GGG vs Canelo would have gone, but given how close these two fights were, only a fool would suggest that Canelo would be favored. Hence, he threw away his belt several years back before GGG slowed.
I guess there are a lot of fools then. Golovkin was pretty heavily favored on this site.

Golovkin should retire from that circus, undefeated in truth, and take that wrestling ability with him to the UFC

what the fu*k, you scored Carl Froch over Andre Dirrel!
I was legitimately embarrassed for Dirrell in the Froch fight. I'm sorry, you don't win fights that way. I said from that fight on that Dirrell had no heart and he proved me right over and over again.

People are really just upset at the first fight. Bc if Canelo did enough to win this one then GGG definitely won the last one

GGG is a flat out better boxer than Canelo, should be 2-0 against him, and boxing is fucking disgusting.

And GGG is only one of hundreds of boxers who have been robbed. The sport is an absolute joke because of shitbag judges. I would neeevvveeer bet on a fight, because the judges are such garbage.

And GGG is only one of hundreds of boxers who have been robbed. The sport is an absolute joke because of shitbag judges. I would neeevvveeer bet on a fight, because the judges are such garbage.
What was your score?

I had it 115-113 for ggg if anyone says I'm wrong that's a bad score so be it. It was a close fight not a robbery, I'd love to see a third time Canelo will just get better.

I had it 115-113 for ggg if anyone says I'm wrong that's a bad score so be it. It was a close fight not a robbery, I'd love to see a third time Canelo will just get better.
I could see 115/113 Golovkin to 16/112 Canelo.

116-112 feels too wide to me but I don't want to have to watch the fight again so I'll take your word for it.

let's just agree to disagree. and say there were no issues with the official scores?
you saying 116-112 canelo
me saying 115-113 meeting in the middle is

114-114 or 115-113 canelo

So golobkin landed a lot of jabs. They weren't effective. Canelo still walked his ass down and rekt his body and rekt his face all night, crybaby golovkin goblet goblins. Deal with it!

Back