These GGG fans need to accept the fact that canelo beat his ass

I just wanna pop in from the MMA forums and say I watched that garbage. I say garbage because Cheatnelo has now lost twice to GGG and had bird and another judge bail him out.

THIS is why boxing sucks.
And you'll say "WHAT ABOUT THE MMA JUDGING?!?"

9/10 the bad MMA judge is actually a boxing judge. So that's boxing kicking MMA in the dick.

Boxing is the worst and last night really proved it's not even worth watching unless it's the HW.
Your tears are delicious. Go back to your Conor threads now. Enjoy Brock’s next title shot.

This fight was waaaaaaaaay closer than the first one. The fucking “draw”.

GGG fans have a right to be pissed off.

Your tears are delicious. Go back to your Conor threads now. Enjoy Brock’s next title shot.

Brock Lesnar is the greatest part time fighter of all time and the next Champion.

Brock Lesnar will save this "sport" again.

See you guys in a year when boxing maybe has another big fight.
Lmao. This fight probably made more than all of MMA will this year.

Enjoy Brock Lesnar tho.

TEARS ARE FALLING LIKE RAIN ROFL! Whatsa matter babies, did Canelo break your heart last night? He beat your boy?

The Hopes and dreams of so many little g fanboys(casuals) were crushed last night. Love it.

Fake the scoring in the rematch to set up the trilogy. Classic boxing.

Also if you don't like it, I could give a fck. Boxing is done. Not even an argument they are the toughest or best fighters let alone the sport is corrupt as fck
Making excuses, blaming the sport of boxing, etc... Canelo won.

If the fight was close enough, at least one media outlet would've scored it for Canelo.

I would bet my money that Harold Lederman probably knows more about boxing than you. So you're saying every boxer will disagree with the media, and every boxer will have Canelo winning?
Harold Lederman LMAO.

This fight was waaaaaaaaay closer than the first one. The fucking “draw”.

GGG fans have a right to be pissed off.
I don't get it. The first fight was a lot closer.

The full fight is on youtube right now.

UFC has lockdown on that shit. Get it together on the internet boxing.

Honestly , the whole "Lets introduce the promoters...the trainers..the network heads"

Every PC from boxing is like its stuck in 90's shit. Theres dudes who are like "What? Its me now" stuttering platform guy. Old men coming up to say nothing. Stuck in like when Toto came out with Africa.
you are the reason why everyone hates millennials. Go listen to some soundcloud rap and take a break from posting.

I dont know what that is and I'm probably older than you are by a decade.

Point is still valid.

Lmao. This fight probably made more than all of MMA will this year.

Enjoy Brock Lesnar tho.

Even if every UFC PPV sold 200k it would match the earnings in 5 ppv's. Conors fights are in the top 10 ppvs sold all time. Just that fight alone will match canelo/ggg.

Then you have the rest of the 24 ppvs or whatever. So.......no.

Back