Theres one fighter that could beat jon jones convincingly(in depth).not stipe,gus or cain

Jones won the Glover fight because he beautifully stayed too close for boxing range or too far for boxing range.

It was a masterclass but punching isn't as black and white as you are making it sound. Jones kept from boxing Glover via the use of range then flattened his stance against the cage to negate Glovers offense completely.

Hype Jones up all you want but you're retarded if you think he outboxed Glover by just boxing or if you think he dropped Machida with a jab.

So what you're saying is that nobody can outbox someone in MMA?

By any metric, how can you suggest Jones didn't outbox Glover in their MMA fight? He handled him with jabs, straights, hooks, body shots, crosses, and what have you from every range not just in the clinch.

Is this not a topic about who would beat Jones in an MMA fight?

Also maybe think about actually getting the poster you're responding to right before throwing out retard labels.

Lol at all these Bones fans acting like he's a power puncher all of a sudden.

Were so desperate for Jones dethroners were looking to the guy Shogun knocked out.

Whos next? Struve?
Are we seriously comparing double-knee surgery Shogun to Pride Shogun? And on the same note, LHW skin-and-bones Overeem to HW K-1 champ Overeem? You need to actually watch fights and get off of fight finder.

Are we seriously comparing double-knee surgery Shogun to Pride Shogun? And on the same note, LHW skin-and-bones Overeem to HW K-1 champ Overeem? You need to actually watch fights and get off of fight finder.

Shogun said he was in the best shape of his life when Jones abused him.

Dont know if youve seen Overeem lately. Hes no longer on the K1 juice

So what you're saying is that nobody can outbox someone in MMA?

By any metric, how can you suggest Jones didn't outbox Glover in their MMA fight? He handled him with jabs, straights, hooks, body shots, crosses, and what have you from every range not just in the clinch.

Is this not a topic about who would beat Jones in an MMA fight?

Also maybe think about actually getting the poster you're responding to right before throwing out retard labels.

Is that really what you got from what I said?

Oh yeah, I’m sure that’s what it is.......
What else would it be.
He was making millions destroying people in his weight class, it's not magic, despite any fantasy narrative individuals want to pretend.

I've been saying this for a while mostly because of the how string Reem is in the clinch. Fight ending work. Bones would have to strictly out strike him

It's possible in a world where Overeem doesn't make mistakes....
Unfortunately (and I say this as an Overeem fan), he makes mental errors in big fights and pays for them. Jones rarely does. I'd pick Jones.

Nice - I like it Full Juice Jones vs Uberreem.

Terrible chin, defense, fight IQ, and cardio. Overeem would gas and crumbles like he always does.

I agree... bones doesn't have the power to KO Reem and Alistar is the better striker plus heavier... Reem by KTFO

What else would it be.
He was making millions destroying people in his weight class, it's not magic, despite any fantasy narrative individuals want to pretend.

You brag to others about how he’d KO Overeem and you’re lecturing me about fantasy narratives? He’s been talking in the press about moving up to heavy for at least five years and hasn’t budged an inch.

He’s no different than St Pierre or Silva. They didn’t move up because they knew their size advantages would’ve been negated and seeing how Jones looked against larger light heavies like Gustafson, there’s no surprise he hasn’t made any sort of experimental transition.

You brag to others about how he’d KO Overeem and you’re lecturing me about fantasy narratives? He’s been talking in the press about moving up to heavy for at least five years and hasn’t budged an inch.

He’s no different than St Pierre or Silva. They didn’t move up because they knew their size advantages would’ve been negated and seeing how Jones looked against larger light heavies like Gustafson, there’s no surprise he hasn’t made any sort of experimental transition.
I didnt say he'd KO Overeem I said he has other tools to knock Overeems glass chin, than fighting like a brute.

Hes been suspended on and off for about the last 2.5 years. Hes offered to fight Stipe during his one of many suspensions. Im sure its a matter of timing, particularly now if he can ever get his shit straight.

Also Silva did move up to LHW a couple times.

I can't for the life of me understand why people continue to overrate overeem. I mean he's a good fighter who has had a solid career, but he's just not that good. He DOES NOT have great mma striking and his track record proves it. His style of hiding behind giant gloves while marching forward in to the clinch worked great in kickboxing. It simply doesn't work in mma because the gloves are smaller and you can be attacked in more ways.

Jones would knock him out. Absolutely knock him out.

Back