TheRematch is going to happen, DEAL WITH IT.

So are you going to just keep making terrible threads until you find a close to decent argument that a rematch is warranted?

Literally the only reason for a rematch is after Khabib destroys Conor again(and that's what would happen) it would hopefully get rid of more of his idiotic delusional fanboys..

You are clearly a Conor fan, not sure why you want a rematch, Conor couldn't make the fight competitive despite being allowed to cheat the entire time, why do you want to watch your crush get destroyed again?

@Paolo Delutis

??
“Not at all”

“Aldo deserved a rematch after being champion for a fucking decade with multiple defenses...didn't get it.. was only offered a short notice fight..never a full on rematch”

and he should have taken it! In business, supply and demand dictates terms. Aldo was naive to think he was above this. Believe me man, I feel for Aldo. My first thread on Sherdog was about him and the lack or respect he received.

“Conor took his own break and got conned by danis and didn't even defend one title once ..he deserves what he got feed him one of the UFCs top 5 LW see how he does there then let's talk rematch or title eliminator with nate”

How was he conned by Danis? He advanced his GG enough to keep Khabib from causing any damage the entire first round, better than anyone else Khabib has fought since Tibau. How much GG improvement were you expecting from Conor? He was NEVER going to be on Khabib’s level. All he could ask for was to become sufficient enough to withstand for long enough to give himself time and opportunity to mount some offense of his own.

Lmao... Conor has no ground game..and performed the exact same way he did agiasnt Mendes .. no improvement.. go back and watch if I was him I'd ask for whatever money he paid danis back

If the man wants to move all his chips to the center of the table who are you to say otherwise.
He can do whatever he wants but that's like saying if Conor wants to go play in bear cage who am I to say otherwise. Khabib is about the worst stylistic matchup for him. He closes the distance and drains Conor so easily.

It's a terrible career move but I guess he may as well cash out now because he has a lot of beatdowns waiting for him from the entire division now that his cardio and heart issues have become an open book to all of combat sports.

Lmao... Conor has no ground game..and performed the exact same way he did agiasnt Mendes .. no improvement.. go back and watch if I was him I'd ask for whatever money he paid danis back
Khabib is better than Mendes, did you take that into account?

Khabib is better than Mendes, did you take that into account?

I did ..but if you look at the performance alone he didn't really improve at all..he made the same mistake as the Diaz fight as well turning while exposing his neck...and he slightly paused khabibs ground and pound in the first at best..but I believe khabib wasn't even trying to GNP that round...the first round plan i believe was for khabib to frustrate and control Conor to make he become gun shy in the next round to make only worry about the wrestling forget the standup and we saw what khabib did with that right hand because of it..then boom back to regular khabib GNP and ground dominance .. Conor showed nothing in the feet and nothing in the floor agaisnt khabib..nothing...

Fedor - can crusher
Bones - cheater
DC - Jon’s bitch
Gsp - duck
Anderson - fraud
MM - manlet
etc
etc
etc

How will Khabib be remembered in five years time? How much “respect” will the patrons of this “sport” pay to his career? Every GOAT candidate is dragged through the mud and Khabib isn’t even yet at nor guaranteed GOAT status so how will history look back at him when he’s done regardless of if he wins or loses his last few fights?

“Legacy” in the mind of the fans is a fickle thing to be dissected and disrespected to no end. So why should Khabib do anything other than that which benefits himself? Real benefit is security for his family and their families, the means to support his village and its people who truly support(ed) him as opposed to the “fans” ... Why should what the “fans” say or think or want have any baring on Khabib’s next moves?

As far as Khabib is concerned he has accomplished his goals. He has earned his Title and he has defended it. He is content with the fulfilment of the “Legacy” that he set for himself.

Now, it’s time for security and prosperity.

The UFC obviously want TheRematch and Khabib will, if he hasn’t already, come around... and so will YOU.

I will let you in on a little secret, TS, MMA fans are bottom-tier trash that even MMA fighters don't give a shit about, except when it comes to selling PPVs.

So don't worry about MMA fighters' legacy, they are doing it for the money and for legacy, but that legacy is found within themselves, certainly not in MMA fans.

Visiting Mom&Pops overseas and have nothing to do. Campaigning for my favorite fight is a good pastime I think.

I know a lot of people say Khabib vs Tony or bust. I know a lot of people feel compelled to stick up for Tony. I want Tony to get his dues too and I’m confident that he will get everything he deserves in due time but right now, this is the fight that I want.

ps. don’t take the lords name in vain.
Did you really just tell another man not to take a make believe fairytale man's name in vain? Your do realize you are on Sherdog right now right? Lmao I can't stop laughing right now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back