TheRematch is going to happen, DEAL WITH IT.

Fedor - can crusher
Bones - cheater
DC - Jon’s bitch
Gsp - duck
Anderson - fraud
MM - manlet
etc
etc
etc

How will Khabib be remembered in five years time? How much “respect” will the patrons of this “sport” pay to his career? Every GOAT candidate is dragged through the mud and Khabib isn’t even yet at nor guaranteed GOAT status so how will history look back at him when he’s done regardless of if he wins or loses his last few fights?

“Legacy” in the mind of the fans is a fickle thing to be dissected and disrespected to no end. So why should Khabib do anything other than that which benefits himself? Real benefit is security for his family and their families, the means to support his village and its people who truly support(ed) him as opposed to the “fans” ... Why should what the “fans” say or think or want have any baring on Khabib’s next moves?

As far as Khabib is concerned he has accomplished his goals. He has earned his Title and he has defended it. He is content with the fulfilment of the “Legacy” that he set for himself.

Now, it’s time for security and prosperity.

The UFC obviously want TheRematch and Khabib will, if he hasn’t already, come around... and so will YOU.

I'm all for Khabib fighting Conor again.

The first fight sold 2.4 million ppvs, the highest in UFC history. Conor has never sold this many ppvs fighting against anyone else in the UFC.

Pay Khabib $50 million dollars.

A healthy 2 year lay off, it's not like he was injured.

Conor offered to step in for against Edgar earlier this year and is the guy who advocates "stay ready so you don't have to get ready". I don't believe one bit he wasn't ready for Nurmagomedov, I think he been training.

If he loses this rematch you guys really don't have any avenue of excuses other than Khabib is 200lbs which he isn't he's 185 and Conor walks at 177.

I'm just going by what I saw...he had no excuses..i'm just trying to figure out why he looked so bad...even on the feet, he had literally no explosive power that he once had...even against floyd, in the first few rounds, he looked good..

I want Tony to get his dues too and I’m confident that he will get everything he deserves in due time but right now, this is the fight that I want.

In due time? Seriously? Ferg is on an 11 fight win streak and hasn't lost in 6 1/2 years. His time is way, way past due.

Give Ferg what he has already earned and no more gifted title shots for McGregor. But we both know that if McGregor is forced to actually earn his LW title shot like Ferg he won't be able to do it.

Last edited:
I'm just going by what I saw...he had no excuses..i'm just trying to figure out why he looked so bad...even on the feet, he had literally no explosive power that he once had...even against floyd, in the first few rounds, he looked good..
It's the strength and conditioning, I've been saying for a while now that he should hire the Marinovich or Nick Curson even just for one training camp.

In due time? Seriously? Ferg is on an 11 fight when streak and hasn't lost in 6 1/2 years. His time is way, way past due.

Give Ferg what he has already earned and no more gifted title shots for McGregor. But we both know that if McGregor is forced to actually earn his LW title shot like Ferg he won't be able to do it.

11 fight win streaks (8 by finish) with about half vs top 10 opponents are a dime a dozen in the UFC. This Tommy Ferdinand guy needs to wait his turn. Connah was just about unload on that Muslim fella but then the Kabob guy cheated by showing Connah the shitty reviews of Propah Twelve between rounds which threw him off his game.

The world needs this rematch. Connah KO 13 seconds this time, book it.

Conor got an immediate rematch against Nate after getting choked out in the 2nd round. I'm sure he'll get a rematch against Khabib after getting tapped in 4.
Plus theres the money thing.
But does Conor want it? I dont think he does.

TS is a khabib nuthugger.

Khabib vs. Conor already happened. The bloom is off the rose.

Khabib needs to fight el cucuy. No one else.

Fedor - can crusher
Bones - cheater
DC - Jon’s bitch
Gsp - duck
Anderson - fraud
MM - manlet
etc
etc
etc

How will Khabib be remembered in five years time? How much “respect” will the patrons of this “sport” pay to his career? Every GOAT candidate is dragged through the mud and Khabib isn’t even yet at nor guaranteed GOAT status so how will history look back at him when he’s done regardless of if he wins or loses his last few fights?

“Legacy” in the mind of the fans is a fickle thing to be dissected and disrespected to no end. So why should Khabib do anything other than that which benefits himself? Real benefit is security for his family and their families, the means to support his village and its people who truly support(ed) him as opposed to the “fans” ... Why should what the “fans” say or think or want have any baring on Khabib’s next moves?

As far as Khabib is concerned he has accomplished his goals. He has earned his Title and he has defended it. He is content with the fulfilment of the “Legacy” that he set for himself.

Now, it’s time for security and prosperity.

The UFC obviously want TheRematch and Khabib will, if he hasn’t already, come around... and so will YOU.

Retarded thread considering Khabib doesn't want to give him a rematch. Maybe you should deal it it?

Get off Conor’s nuts bro and deal with it!

TS is a khabib nuthugger.

Indeed! The only thing that matters in the UFC are Conor and his bitchy, delusional, incel fans. The rematch has to happen, so that Conor's nut swingers can have something to be excited about...

Official: Khabib has the worst fanbase on Sherdog...

...Must suck to be a Conor fan...

/ Sherdog

Conor got an immediate rematch against Nate after getting choked out in the 2nd round. I'm sure he'll get a rematch against Khabib after getting tapped in 4.
Plus theres the money thing.
But does Conor want it? I dont think he does.

I think it’s the ONLY fight he wants.

lol - another salty Conor fanboy who still has not recovered from the loss.

Conor gets his ass beat by Cowboy next..."deal with it".

I’d be happy if people stop posting this same trash over n over.

Back of the line Conor. Win some fights and earn your next shot

Hate to break it to you folks, Conor doesn’t really want the rematch either.

Connie doesn’t want to go through that again.

Kavanaugh, Dana and Mac life guys, and Connie can all posture how he’s dying for an immediate...

Nope.

Get held down again and smashed over and over.

Yeah, not really.

Back