There is NO REASON Why PED's and Steroids Should Be Banned

palerider500

The Rational Thinker
@Blue
Reaction score
It is time that we destroy this myth, this LIE, this falsehood.

There is NO LEGITIMATE REASON why PED's and Steroids should be banned. Not a single one.

I have spent years searching and cannot find a SINGLE legitimate reason why steroids are banned and outlawed.

So let's drop this non-sense and let us allow fighters to make their own choices when it comes to what they inject into their bodies.

END RANT.

f5rNrGU.jpg

LET THEM JUICE! JUICE TO THE GILLS!!!! TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!!!!!

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

You have never been in a fist fight with a roided monster

I agree, i was just posting all about this in another thread...

steroids dont make you a better fighter

steroids wont turn artem lobov into fedor LMAO

You have never been in a fist fight with a roided monster
you give way too much credit to steroids... have you ever seen a guy roid rage in a cage and it actually turn out well for them?

you should go watch james thompson fights and you will see how effective steroids are

How about that fighting then becomes something of a chemical arms race, that you can't possibly compete clean, and some "essence" of what it means to be a fighter or to have talent or to work hard is lost/altered. Or perhaps that the price of admission to pro fighting becomes experimenting on your body with these drugs in ways that will undoubtedly be harmful to health. It could also potentially interfere with the pipeline of talent. What parent would allow their kid to start training in a sport/the precursors of a sport where it is publicly acknowledged that drug use of that sort is allowed/encouraged/required? There are reasons to have doping controls, even if only in name. Putting the freakiest, most monstrous product in the cage for any given fight is not the only concern, you have to consider the state of the sport as a whole, how we keep fighters safe, how we keep people interested in participating, how you exist in a political/regulatory environment. The UFC isn't free to have a policy like that, there would be a ton of backlash and problems associated with having a formal non drug testing policy like they had in Pride.

you give way too much credit to steroids... have you ever seen a guy roid rage in a cage and it actually turn out well for them?

you should go watch james thompson fights and you will see how effective steroids are
You should train or get into some bar fights you'll find out quickly how effective steroids are.

Just like there's NO REASON not to believe in Santa Clause, huh?

I agree, i was just posting all about this in another thread...

steroids dont make you a better fighter

steroids wont turn artem lobov into fedor LMAO
Steriods improve recovery, increase strength and add muscle mass. Those small advantages can be the difference in winning a fight or losing it. You are arguing against a strawman, no one who has any idea about PED's claims that they turn an average fighter into a title contender.

hey mod, how about telling who you are?

tons of my friends when we were in high school use to take steroids, it was a cool thing to do back then

that and get tattoos

LOL. Belfort, Hendricks, all the pride fighters, Lesnar etc. etc.

Find 2 people who are equally skilled and sized, put one on steroids, give both the same training and let them fight 10 times.

Back