There can only be 1 GOAT and it's based on 1 fact

^^^^LMFAO^^^^
I guess you never watched Prime Liddel fight against Rampage Jackson in Pride FC. Prime Fedor would've killed Lidell.
Jon Jones = Steroid Abuser enough said.
JDS if you watched how Cain beat him twice Prime Fedor was exactly like Cain but Fedor was a submission machine JDS would not last a 10 minute first round with a Prime Fedor.
If we are going to discredit jones for being a steroid cheater we must also discredit everyone fedor beat who was also using . That gives fedor like 2 wins

^^^^LMFAO^^^^
I guess you never watched Prime Liddel fight against Rampage Jackson in Pride FC. Prime Fedor would've killed Lidell.
Jon Jones = Steroid Abuser enough said.
JDS if you watched how Cain beat him twice Prime Fedor was exactly like Cain but Fedor was a submission machine JDS would not last a 10 minute first round with a Prime Fedor.
Hahahah NOPE. Chuck would have lit him up in the first round. Those sloppy bursts would have been countered big.
Jds would do fedor like he did the hurricane.

I know 777 i know but has he ever tested positive...gotta count for something besides he was a small hw

Prime werdum still subs him once it hits the ground.

Prime bigfoot still batters him.

Prime Hendo puts him face down ass up.

I know 777 i know but has he ever tested positive...gotta count for something besides he was a small hw
Well the fact that once he faced legit testing his record sucks.. It sort of makes you wonder.

Prime Fedor is the best. Just look his matches during prime and it is clear. Jon Jones is a close 2nd.

If you took the prime version of every fighter from all weights in the history of mma, who'd be the betting favorite. The only answer at this stage is Fedor in the natural division and Mark Kerr in supplement division. Arguments for GSP, Spider, Conor etc are for pfp only.
I'd pick multiple hw fighters to beat Fedor.

Obviously it's Fedor.

The threatened MMA fans who know their faves would get rekt by Prime Fedor are out in droves to make themselves feel better about their favorite fighter only being #2 at best.

Fedor isn't that old, strikeforce was very telling imo. Strikeforce was basically UFC level competition and fedor didn't fare well at all. Idk why people aren't okay with considering him a babe Ruth type of guy. For his time, basically untouchable, but if you can't see how much the game has evolved at the top level idk what to tell you. He still has the title of goat heavyweight but that's it imo.

It wasn't so much that the game evolved but rather that he devolved.... What was very telling was that Fedor at one point, completely stopped fighting intelligently and stopped using his Sambo, Judo and grappling. He literally changed from becoming the most hungry and game fighter the world has ever seen, to a religiously dependent Jesus worshiper who put all his fights in gods hands. He basically became a head hunter/bar brawler. That much was clearly obvious to anyone whose ever followed his career.

Last edited:
Well if that's the case...
giphy.gif

PoshShimmeringBlackrhino-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

Jones beat that chemical vitortrt

If we are going to discredit jones for being a steroid cheater we must also discredit everyone fedor beat who was also using . That gives fedor like 2 wins

Actually when you think about how steroids can give the user a larger gas tank and make them much stronger than they actually are you could double Fedor's wins cause he did beat an bunch of steroid freaks. Just shows how he stood above the elite of his time.

I think prime Jones would beat every other fighter in history at any stage of their careers

Of course any HW with power could KO him eventually, but Jones was he closest to a total fighter, so well rounded, lacked power only

Jones never would be underdog, he already beat one of the most dangerous fighters ever in juiced Vitor. Jones would dominate Fedor easily

And if you don't like Jones, I say Cormier is a big candidate for never be an underdog against anyone.

Yeah, sorry, buddeh, but there's MWs that I think could fuck roided up Kerr up.

The man didn't know how to strike, and only was good for TDs, and wasn't even great at transitions, and BJJ, etc.

Hell, I bet Weidman could keep the distance, and KO his ass, or even Romero could finish him with a flying knee, or soemthing.

Fedor, I'm with, but not Kerr's horrendously 1 dimensional ass. Yeah, he had a good low kick, but that's it.

And talk about an atrocious gas tank. Kerr was always dependant on whether he cycled properly for a certain fight. If he didn't, a Vovchanchyn happens to him.

Back