There can only be 1 GOAT and it's based on 1 fact

I don't trust that you'd pay. Sig bet is safer. This is a common Sherdog practice you know.
I know. We’ll make a thread, so if I lose and don’t pay up, my sherdog reputation will be ruined for life. But if you’re too poor, I understand, and accept your sig bet.

I know. We’ll make a thread, so if I lose and don’t pay up, my sherdog reputation will be ruined for life. But if you’re too poor, I understand, and accept your sig bet.
You call yourself Queen Vitor. Your rep can't be thought of too highly. Also honestly I'm not all that confident in Hall. Vitor is old but still dangerous for like the first minute, minute thirty.
Pm me the sig details. I'll let you set the parameters.

If you took the prime version of every fighter from all weights in the history of mma, who'd be the betting favorite. The only answer at this stage is Fedor in the natural division and Mark Kerr in supplement division. Arguments for GSP, Spider, Conor etc are for pfp only.

I agree fully with your premise and your conclusion.

(Although I do think there's a case to be made for JJ on the same principle.)

In fedors prime Jones would have got beat up you think that dirty boxing Cormier threw at him messed him up lol fedor would maul that cheating punk

Come on, prime JDS is a bad matchup for Fedor. Comparison with Velasquez is irrelevant, Cain exploited Junior's weak clinch game against the cage and relentlessly pushed the pace for 5 rounds. Fedor's style is nothing like that.
Fedor took Nog down and beat him on his guard without getting caught.
How the hell can you be so blind to think Fedor wouldn't be able to do exactly that against Junior?

If you took the prime version of every fighter from all weights in the history of mma, who'd be the betting favorite. The only answer at this stage is Fedor in the natural division and Mark Kerr in supplement division. Arguments for GSP, Spider, Conor etc are for pfp only.
1. Why would you put Fedor in the natural division? Quite an assumption

2. Stipe wrecks them all, natural or not

Stipe is GOAT by your logic

Jones and DC would have ragdolled then tko'd any version of Fedor. Their is only one Goat, and his name is Jones. If you don't believe me, ask Don Frye.
Lol, and how would Jon Jones or D.C. beat stipe? I'll wait

Back