There can only be 1 GOAT and it's based on 1 fact

JBJ, and the 2010ish versions of Reem, JDS and Cain would be the guys i'd expect to be at the top of the tree in an openweight prime vs prime type tournament. But tbh if guys from outside of MMA like Teddy Riner or Miljain Lopez were involved they'd be among the favourites too.

Chuck liddell would have knocked fedor out.
Jon Jones would beat fedors fucking ass.
Jds would beat fedor.

JDS at his peak yes, JBJ yes, Chuck would have gotten his ass kicked.

Well if that's the case...
giphy.gif

PoshShimmeringBlackrhino-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif
What's funny is that he sucks now. Lulz

What's funny is that he sucks now. Lulz
Rich as fuck, hot wife, 3 beautiful children, zenia, 20+ legendary years in the game, on a winning streak, and ranked 11th. Yeah, he sucks.
hqdefault.jpg

Rich as fuck, hot wife, 3 beautiful children, zenia, 20+ legendary years in the game, on a winning streak, and ranked 11th. Yeah, he sucks.
hqdefault.jpg
I said he sucks now. Not always. Anyhoo, he needs to hang em up.

I said he sucks now. Not always. Anyhoo, he needs to hang em up.
I just gave you 7 reasons why he does not suck now. And he'll hang em up when he fucken feels like it. He's Vitor fucken Belfort, he does what he wants.

I just gave you 7 reasons why he does not suck now. And he'll hang em up when he fucken feels like it. He's Vitor fucken Belfort, he does what he wants.
In that case. He's a steroid cheat with a tarnished legacy. If it weren't for roids he'd just be another yahoo, trying to make it big. He praises Jesus and is a punk ass cheating hypocrite and a phony bolagna. His kids are most likely entitled little shits and his wife is more plastic than flesh. I know you wish those were your toes he was sucking on in that corny ass video he made. He's washed up but I do enjoy seeing him get manhandled. So now that I think of it he could stay a while longer. He has my blessing.558a7b15e6bc0-Success-Kid.jpg

Jones and DC would have ragdolled then tko'd any version of Fedor. Their is only one Goat, and his name is Jones. If you don't believe me, ask Don Frye.

In that case. He's a steroid cheat with a tarnished legacy. If it weren't for roids he'd just be another yahoo, trying to make it big. He praises Jesus and is a punk ass cheating hypocrite and a phony bolagna. His kids are most likely entitled little shits and his wife is more plastic than flesh. I know you wish those were your toes he was sucking on in that corny ass video he made. He's washed up but I do enjoy seeing him get manhandled. So now that I think of it he could stay a while longer. He has my blessing.View attachment 289833
There we go, finally got it out of you. It's 2017, and it's great to see how much salt he still exudes from people. That's the mark of a true legend.
939188926e8c4d87c037dbe02b8f7f8e.jpg

There we go, finally got it out of you. It's 2017, and it's great to see how much salt he still exudes from people. That's the mark of a true legend.
939188926e8c4d87c037dbe02b8f7f8e.jpg
pesagem_ufc_fortaleza105 (1).jpg
Lulz

Junior only had standup. If Cain gave him the beating of his life, Fedor would probably kill him.

Come on, prime JDS is a bad matchup for Fedor. Comparison with Velasquez is irrelevant, Cain exploited Junior's weak clinch game against the cage and relentlessly pushed the pace for 5 rounds. Fedor's style is nothing like that.

If you took the prime version of every fighter from all weights in the history of mma, who'd be the betting favorite. The only answer at this stage is Fedor in the natural division and Mark Kerr in supplement division. Arguments for GSP, Spider, Conor etc are for pfp only.

fedor beats any version of kerr

Chuck liddell would have knocked fedor out.
Jon Jones would beat fedors fucking ass.
Jds would beat fedor.
Do I hve to keep going? Let's stop talking about mythical fighters man. Grow up. It's over.

he couldn't even beat rampage.

I have have no doubt that Jones DC and Cain would have easily beat Fedor

Back