Theory: Jones has already been given his punishment by USADA

For the billionth time

NOVITSKY WORKS FOR THE UFC, HE DOES NOT WORK FOR USADA AND IS NOT INVOLVED IN THE PROCESS WHATSOEVER. OF COURSE HE SAYS THAT.

Don't base your opinions on ignorance and then try to convince the rest of us

What does he do with the UFC you CAPs using ignorant prick? He is the head of UFC's USADA program within the UFC. To think his opinion means nothing or he has no relations within USADA is fucking dumb.

Yeah, read me off his wikipedia page like the other guy.

Something is up. Jon was tested 3 times this quarter and not at all prior to that this year. Feel like this is going to make a mockery of the whole thing.
They could have taken 3 samples at the same time, which is normal. They test for different things in different ways

What does he do with the UFC you CAPs using ignorant prick? He is the head of UFC's USADA program within the UFC. To think his opinion means nothing or he has no relations within USADA is fucking dumb.

Yeah, read me off his wikipedia page like the other guy.
Your ignorance does not grant you the right to talk down to people.

Novitsky is literally not involved with the process at all. USADA handles the process internally and the UFC has no say in it.

But please, continue spouting off bullshit. It makes it funnier when you realize you're wrong.

Wouldn't surprise me, USADA are a joke, just like Dana and WME.

I think the Lance Armstrong situation has given them rather more credibility than they perhaps deserve, I think there they just had to go after him or risk being reduced to a laughing stock.

Seems that they are far more likely to give harsher punishments to UFC fighters who are flower value like say Werdum, old guys on the verge of retirement anyway who's form is declining.

Your ignorance does not grant you the right to talk down to people.

Novitsky is literally not involved with the process at all. USADA handles the process internally and the UFC has no say in it.

But please, continue spouting off bullshit. It makes it funnier when you realize you're wrong.

LOL. For someone who has 15K posts, I would think you would be smarter. Spend more time in educating yourself as opposed to posting dumb CAPS bullshit.

Jeff Novitzky:
UFC Vice President of Athlete Health and Performance, spearheading efforts to
ensure the health and safety of UFC’s roster of more than 500 athletes around the world.
Lead UFC role in partnering with the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) in implementing UFC’s groundbreaking Anti-Doping Program – the most comprehensive
in professional sport.
Oversees the education of UFC athletes on matters of health and
performance, including safe weight management and dietary supplement use.

From his own LinkedIn page, not Wikipedia. He must be fucking lying. 15K post WinZip of Sherdog knows more than the guy himself.

So yeah, please, tell me more about how the guy who is the "LEAD ROLE" in the UFC's partnership with USADA publicly making statements of Jon Jones' innocent means nothing and I am ignorant for making that a tiny point of my many points.

Do I need to speak in CAPS to get points through to you?

First, that's a terrible way to reply because it makes my response annoyingly difficult.

SpedDaddyV said:
ufc-usada-test-figures-2018-q3-png.411243
-Break-
SpedDaddyV said:
-LOL - It doesn't matter what his background is or what you read off Wiki. He serves as the middle man between the UFC and USADA.
No, he doesn't. His job description is to help athletes stay within the rules of the UFC's drug testing policy, he's not a middle man.

SpedDaddyV said:
No clue what you are insinuating in regards to the ticket sales. And WADA would not step in and overturn the decision, as they haven't before in any cases.
Congratulations on outing your ignorance <Lmaoo>. I'll just leave this here:
Oh, those that think the UFC and USADA will collude to give Jones a short sentance or even clear him might want to read this article.

Theres a little thing called WADA

Former EFC champ Demarte Pena found guilty of doping, banned for four years
620x349

He was provisionally banned, but then cleared of intentional doping in May after SAIDS tested samples of legal supplements that he had been using, and found them to be contaminated with banned substances. Seemingly cleared of all wrongdoing, Pena would go on to face Sayed again on 16 December last year, landing several powerful punches and one head-kick en route to a dominant victory. In reality, as shown in the CAS report, Pena had yet to stave off an appeal from the World Anti-Doping Agency (Wada) against the Independent Doping Hearing Panel’s decision to let him off with only a reprimand.
https://www.iol.co.za/sport/boxing/...ilty-of-doping-banned-for-four-years-16135978

In a nutshell..

Demarte Pena tested positive and South African Anti Doping charged him with a violation. In the end a contaminated supplement was blamed and he was totally cleared.

So WADA, unhappy with the decision of the tribunal and South African Anti Doping appealed it to the Court for Arbitration in Sport (CAS). They won, and he was suspended for four years.

(Pena provided 3 tubs of a supplement to SAIDS, two were opened, and one was factory sealed. The two opened ones, contaminated with the substance he tested positive for - although not in quantity that would be consistent with the levels found in his samples - the third, sealed container, totally free of all prohibited substances. He had "contaminated" the open ones himself)

TLDR

USADA are signatories to the wada code and expected to follow their guidelines. Although the UFC program is independant it would still have a bearing on other cases, if Jones was "cleared" other athletes could theoretically cite his case as precedent. So If USADA do something dodgy and basically clear Jones, WADA could potentially appeal it to CAS, they have done it before.
There are countless examples of wada appealing decisions made by anti doping bodies and arbitration panels...

I just happened to pick that one because

1) It was very recent

2) It was in MMA

3) It involved a contaminated substances and an athlete being cleared initially

So it was by far the most pertinent and relevant example.
-Break-
SpedDaddyV said:
He is also confident that he will challenge Cormier for both titles. The same Cormier who is retiring next year.
He was also confident that he'd serve no time for his UFC 200 failed drug test.

SpedDaddyV said:
So USADA didn't publicly issue an "out of the blue" statement and the timing wasn't odd? They have been bashed on social media since its inception. Take my tinfoil hat and stick it up your ass.
Do yourself a favor and spend some time researching this topic before creating a thread about it, then you won't look so foolish as I just demonstrated.

They didn't believe JBJ last time and he recieved the max sentence of a year he could get for what he popped for.

He had no excuse at all for the CSAC hearing.

You really think he's only getting a year again?

The Jon jones echo chamber hard at work again I see. Louder guys maybe USADA will hear you

LOL. For someone who has 14K posts, I would think you would be smarter. Spend more time in educating yourself as opposed to posting dumb CAPS bullshit.

Jeff Novitzky:

ensure the health and safety of UFC’s roster of more than 500 athletes around the world.
Lead UFC role in partnering with the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) in implementing UFC’s groundbreaking Anti-Doping Program – the most comprehensive
in professional sport.

From his own LinkedIn page, not Wikipedia. He must be fucking lying. 14K post WinZip of Sherdog knows more than the guy himself.
Where in there does it say "Has vital role in determining fighter punishment for PED use"? Must have missed that part.

Oh, wait. It doesn't say that. Because he's literally not involved in that at all.

You can keep misreading and misinterpreting things all you want - it won't change the fact that Novitsky isn't involved with USADA decisions and Jones is getting 4 years

First, that's a terrible way to reply because it makes my response equally difficult.

-Break-

No, he doesn't.

Congratulations on outing your ignorance <Lmaoo>. I'll just leave this here:

-Break-

He was also confident that he'd serve no time for his UFC 200 failed drug test.

Do yourself a favor and spend some time researching this topic before creating a thread about it, then you won't look so foolish as I just demonstrated.

I will post this again because for some reason there are brain-dead people on here.

in professional sport.

But yeah, I guess I was wrong in saying he is a head of the UFC/USADA relationship.

Everything else you said is just out of your ass and I will not contest it any further.

Where in there does it say "Has vital role in determining fighter punishment for PED use"? Must have missed that part.

Oh, wait. It doesn't say that. Because he's literally not involved in that at all.

You can keep misreading and misinterpreting things all you want - it won't change the fact that Novitsky isn't involved with USADA decisions and Jones is getting 4 years

Vital role? Now you are twisting it around. Show me specifically where I said he is a "vital role in determining punishments for PED use. You just told me has NOTHING to do with USADA. Now it has to be a vital role? hahahahah

I merely commented on him being a figurehead of the UFC/USADA relationship publicly saying that Jon Jones is innocent

I will post this again because for some reason there are brain-dead people on here.

in professional sport.

But yeah, I guess I was wrong in saying he is a head of the UFC/USADA relationship.

Everything else you said is just out of your ass and I will not contest it any further.

He's head on the UFC's end and has nothing to do with how USADA suspends fighters though, he is there to help UFC and their fighters. Of course he would say he believes JBJ to be innocent, why would he not and get fired for throwing his own people under the bus? Esp when they are trying to get him the least amount of time possible?

The mood swings Jones fans must be feeling, the elation of "he's back" with every rumor, followed by the down when it turns out to be lies. The UFC owe a duty of care to these guys, set up a helpline ya cheapskates

We already know that the USADA is shady as fuck and punishes lesser fighters for smaller infractions than the big stars. It's all a load of shit and I don't trust the process at all.

Vital role? Now you are twisting it around. You just told me has NOTHING to do with USADA. Now it has to be a vital role? hahahahah
Wow. You can't even follow simple logic.

Novitsky is NOT involved in USADA internal dealings. He works with USADA to educate fighters and try to keep them clean. Once a fighter tests positive, Novitsky has NOTHING to do with that process. He is a UFC employee. As such, it's in his interest to say he believes a fighter like Jones is innocent.

Trying to get that through to you is like talking to a brick wall, so if you're still having trouble, you should really blame your elementary school teachers - they failed you miserably.

I want to know why the hell they haven't announced his punishment yet. He got popped over 14 months ago - there is no fucking way they haven't come to a conclusion yet. There's some sneaky shit going on.
We'll hear the answer in 3-4 months, and it will be something along the lines of 2 years, retroactive, and personally, I think the delay has to do with Jones disclosing what he really did so that USADA can get a start on detecting that PED cocktail.

So they have confiscated his blanket and pillow that makes it more comfortable hiding under the cage?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back