Theory: Jones has already been given his punishment by USADA

Think about this, if jones is reinstated, ufc now has a scapegoat in usada and its testing to justify getting out of their contract.

USADA cannot be trusted. The USADA spokesperson quoted in the MMAJunkie article Danielle Eurich claims to looks like

VZCT81-F_400x400.jpg

View attachment 435769

But in reality

View attachment 435771

Usada is fake news
Welcome ton the modern world, son. Whatever the pointage of a girl on match.com, tinder or another dating website, subtract 50% the value, as you can be sure she is using her best picture.

Last edited:
It's outrageous that USADA continues to pretend that we don't know they tried to frame and destroy this innocent GOAT. The fact they havent' come out publicly, begging his forgiveness (which he would righteously bestow as the decent man he is) is an insult to the sport and humanity. Free Jones and he will pardon your bum souls for these trespasses.

Transparency is an important part of the USADA process. There is no way that they have (or claim to have) given him a secret suspension already.

LOL. For someone who has 15K posts, I would think you would be smarter. Spend more time in educating yourself as opposed to posting dumb CAPS bullshit.

Jeff Novitzky:
UFC Vice President of Athlete Health and Performance, spearheading efforts to
ensure the health and safety of UFC’s roster of more than 500 athletes around the world.
Lead UFC role in partnering with the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) in implementing UFC’s groundbreaking Anti-Doping Program – the most comprehensive
in professional sport.
Oversees the education of UFC athletes on matters of health and
performance, including safe weight management and dietary supplement use.

From his own LinkedIn page, not Wikipedia. He must be fucking lying. 15K post WinZip of Sherdog knows more than the guy himself.

So yeah, please, tell me more about how the guy who is the "LEAD ROLE" in the UFC's partnership with USADA publicly making statements of Jon Jones' innocent means nothing and I am ignorant for making that a tiny point of my many points.

Do I need to speak in CAPS to get points through to you?
Actually what he says is lead role in "partnering and implementing"

In other words setting up the program

Since then his role has changed somewhat

I will post this again because for some reason there are brain-dead people on here.

UFC Vice President of Athlete Health and Performance, spearheading efforts to
ensure the health and safety of UFC’s roster of more than 500 athletes around the world.
Lead UFC role in partnering with the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) in implementing UFC’s groundbreaking Anti-Doping Program – the most comprehensive
in professional sport.
Oversees the education of UFC athletes on matters of health and
performance, including safe weight management and dietary supplement use.

But yeah, I guess I was wrong in saying he is a head of the UFC/USADA relationship.

Everything else you said is just out of your ass and I will not contest it any further.
Implementing....

YES, he played the lead role in IMPLEMENTING back in 2015

Now his role is no longer "implementing" it is athlete support on a wide range of things from health, weight cutting, to yes, anti doping.

But he plays no part in testing strategy, who gets tested, making decisions on suspensions, results management etc. His role is purely athlete support.

Brock was never secretly in the testing pool

Why are you making things up?

A spokesperson said "After receiving notice of his intent to compete in the UFC, USADA re-entered Brock Lesnar to the testing pool on July 3. With six months and four days remaining on his period of ineligibility, Lesnar will be able to compete on or after January 8, 2019, should he remain in compliance with the UFC Anti-Doping Policy." yet Brock did not show up publicly until after UFC 226. Jeremy Botter tweeted that Brock was already in the testing pool but being hidden on the public database, and that looks to be true.

Source: https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/7/...2019-cormier-ufc-226-steroids-peds-clomiphene

A spokesperson said "After receiving notice of his intent to compete in the UFC, USADA re-entered Brock Lesnar to the testing pool on July 3. With six months and four days remaining on his period of ineligibility, Lesnar will be able to compete on or after January 8, 2019, should he remain in compliance with the UFC Anti-Doping Policy." yet Brock did not show up publicly until after UFC 226. Jeremy Botter tweeted that Brock was already in the testing pool but being hidden on the public database, and that looks to be true.

Source: https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/7/...2019-cormier-ufc-226-steroids-peds-clomiphene

Jeremy botter was wrong. He claimed brock was in the pool for months. This wasn't the case

He didn't show up publicly till after 226 because he hadn't been tested till then its pretty simple

-USADA felt the need to issue a statement in relation to payments received. This is an odd statement for a governing body to make based on "social media comments."

USADA is NOT a governing body overseeing the UFC, they are hired by the UFC to carry out its drug testing program.

This is an important distinction - UFC employ USADA by choice hence, if they don't like what punishment they will give Jon and want to 'change' the verdict, they would actualyl stop paying them.

its acutually really simple.

USADA is asking x amount of money from UFC to say it was due to something stupid like tainted supplements.
The negotiations are still ongoing.

We'll hear the answer in 3-4 months, and it will be something along the lines of 2 years, retroactive, and personally, I think the delay has to do with Jones disclosing what he really did so that USADA can get a start on detecting that PED cocktail.

Yeah, but damn. It shouldn't take almost two years to tell everyone the guy is getting 2 years +. Definitely a deal being worked out.

Because he is UFC's head of USADA? Why do people believe there is no correlation or he has no relationship within those at USADA? What do you think he does at UFC? Watch Forrest Griffin work out?

He has say in what length of suspension his athletes get. He is in charge of helping fighters understand the testing program and succeed. The whole concept of the golden snitch, while hilarious, really doesn't make sense. His job is not to bust these guys.

Welcome ton the modern world, son. Whatever the pointage of a girl on match.com, tinder or another dating website, subtract 50% the value, as you can be sure she is using her best picture.
Not always true at all... girls have largely been hotter in person. But I'm from Bay Area. I've lived in 5 states I know what it's like for half you guys where the hot chicks leave when they turn 18 so maybe thats what its like where u come from.

Back