The War Room Lounge v.8: Conor was Framed by the Deep State Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dick tuck noted.
Cool, I'll remember to reply to your posts with gifs using this quote here.

Besides, your challenge was pretty lame. I read it as "I'll BEAT YOU! At something..not sure what..this is a blanket challenge".

Also, my comment was about our posting history. And I have near zero interest in winning an argument with some random dude online who is famous for hot dog gifs.

If he's running with a couple dozen cocaine users, he'll definitely find a way to get broke. And zero fucks will be given.
Never mind the damn potential cocaine addiction that comes with money....

LOOK AT THE RANDOM SHIT HE SPENDS HIS CASH ON!

Fucking Olympic level racing bike with his name on it in Gold Leaf, that fucking Bentley with the custom car wrap of his name and MORE gold leaf on it and shit. Dude will go broke cause he keeps buying brand new custom tailored suits every time he's in public.

Never mind the damn potential cocaine addiction that comes with money....

LOOK AT THE RANDOM SHIT HE SPENDS HIS CASH ON!

Fucking Olympic level racing bike with his name on it in Gold Leaf, that fucking Bentley with the custom car wrap of his name and MORE gold leaf on it and shit. Dude will go broke cause he keeps buying brand new custom tailored suits every time he's in public.
He's going broke, 100%.

Cool, I'll remember to reply to your posts with gifs using this quote here.

Besides, your challenge was pretty lame. I read it as "I'll BEAT YOU! At something..not sure what..this is a blanket challenge".

Also, my comment was about our posting history. And I have near zero interest in winning an argument with some random dude online who is famous for hot dog gifs.
Pretty lame? I challenged you to a debate on a topic of your choice. That gives you every advantage. You're doing it again, btw. Misconstruing what I said.

Challenging you to a debate is not, "I'll beat you at something!". It means that I think my analytical, and rhetorical skills are better than yours. So much so in fact, that I'm letting you pick the topic.

This is a sub-forum for debating politics, and I challenged you to a debate. That seems pretty specific, and relevant.

I'll narrow it down for you. How about something in economic policy? Again, your choice.

Pretty lame? I challenged you to a debate on a topic of your choice. That gives you every advantage. You're doing it again, btw. Misconstruing what I said.

Challenging you to a debate is not, "I'll beat you at something!". It means that I think my analytical, and rhetorical skills are better than yours. So much so in fact, that I'm letting you pick the topic.

This is a sub-forum for debating politics, and I challenged you to a debate. That seems pretty specific, and relevant.

I'll narrow it down for you. How about something in economic policy? Again, your choice.
A debate involves opposing view points, so the idea that it gives me every advantage is absurd, because I can't choose anything (unless you're willing to defend the indefensible).

And if your analytical and rhetorical skills are better than mine use them in threads instead of dumb fucking gifs.

And finally, you're the one who misunderstood what I said, which I clarified and you still got it wrong. I said my posting on serious topics is much better than yours, not that I can beat you in a debate.

I don't even fucking care if you're smarter and more informed than me! Great, you are, YOU WIN!! You certainly don't show it in the WR! So now that it's established you're much smarter than me just be a better poster going forward.

Last edited:

Dic pic contest?

I'm just trying to see ur dick.

Where's your sense of adventure?
Honestly I don't have the time and maybe he can beat me in a debate, I don't know. Plus, we largely agree on issues, so I don't know what we'd debate. But that's the reason I never participated in the debate thread.

I also don't love the concept of a formal debate. If he's right and "out-argues" me, I'd just change my views.

Last edited:
If he's running with a couple dozen cocaine users, he'll definitely find a way to get broke. And zero fucks will be given.
Always struck me as the kind of guy that gambles a lot. Lord knows that's a way to get un-rich real quick.

Always struck me as the kind of guy that gambles a lot. Lord knows that's a way to get un-rich real quick.
My take, he pulls another stunt like this. His wife/gf (can't remember if they're married or not) sues, takes half of what he has left and the kid cause she was the sole breadwinner when he was coming up through the ranks and he pisses the rest away with legal fees and other stupid shit.

ESPN does a 30 for 30 on him in 2040 about him and Jones being two guys that had it all and then pissed it away like idiots.

My take, he pulls another stunt like this. His wife/gf (can't remember if they're married or not) sues, takes half of what he has left and the kid cause she was the sole breadwinner when he was coming up through the ranks and he pisses the rest away with legal fees and other stupid shit.

ESPN does a 30 for 30 on him in 2040 about him and Jones being two guys that had it all and then pissed it away like idiots.
Broadly speaking, I just think that a guy living lavishly and also (i'm assuming) gambling large sums while also not working... is a recipe for being one of those broke used-to-be-rich athletes.

Broadly speaking, I just think that a guy living lavishly and also (i'm assuming) gambling large sums while also not working... is a recipe for being one of those broke used-to-be-rich athletes.
For sure.

I'm talking a bit from history for my take honestly.

We have the bottle incident with the Diaz brothers. I know the argument can be made that Nate and Nick were at as much fault but as I remember it all they did was flip him off and throw a plastic bottle and he threw a full 16oz can of Monster or some shit.

Then we have the incidents leading up to Mayweather with the semi racial/homophobic things he said.

Now this.

The guy obviously thinks he's untouchable which to me means he'll do it again. Boxing has seen guys like this and they usually end up behind bars for killing someone in a bar fight or some shit.

EDIT:

Just a couple examples.

EDIT 2:
You could argue we've seen it even in the pro-wrestling world with guys beating hookers and shit or getting into altercations at bars and shit in the old days.

I couldn't say what the best decision is because this has unpredictable long and short term effects, but I wouldn't want to be one of their accountants right now.

You cant do anything but try your best to save the show. Moving it out a week is not going to be viable for a 1,000 reasons. From venue booking, reselling/refunding tickets, etc. The accountants dont have to do anything but count less dollars coming in from the shit PPV sales and requests for tix refunds (if they even do that). The UFC can recover from one shitty show.

i called that a year or two ago, he's another george best.....except he's a knacker from dublin instead of an insanely talented footballer.
he's been hanging out with irish gangsters and he now thinks he's al capone, but he's more al bundy.

i called that a year or two ago, he's another george best.....except he's a knacker from dublin instead of an insanely talented footballer.
he's been hanging out with irish gangsters and he now thinks he's al capone, but he's more al bundy.
That's an insult to Al Bundy. (I have no idea who Al Bundy is).

Everything about his persona isn't original to me. His walk is a straight rip of Vince McMahon, his suit shtick is something we've seen countless times in boxing and from Ric Flair in the old WCW days.

That's an insult to Al Bundy. (I have no idea who Al Bundy is).

Everything about his persona isn't original to me. His walk is a straight rip of Vince McMahon, his suit shtick is something we've seen countless times in boxing and from Ric Flair in the old WCW days.
His trash talk game is solid though.

damn, it only takes mma discussion to divide the WR's leftist coalition??

You cant do anything but try your best to save the show. Moving it out a week is not going to be viable for a 1,000 reasons. From venue booking, reselling/refunding tickets, etc. The accountants dont have to do anything but count less dollars coming in from the shit PPV sales and requests for tix refunds (if they even do that). The UFC can recover from one shitty show.

Yeah, in no other sport is the fine print *subject to change* on the ticket more of a reality than MMA / UFC

Im sure they prep for worst cases like this

His trash talk game is solid though.
I've always thought it was dumb as shit personally. Sonnen's was funny (the steak portion of it with Anderson specifically)... Conor's just makes me cringe and sigh.

Court appearance for any interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back