The War Room Lounge v.8: Conor was Framed by the Deep State Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's annoying when Elon Musk quotes something and gets a million likes because I post similar shit and get none. lol

He posted earlier, "You are my creator but I am your master." Always loved that line and posted it before. Great commentary on AI. And science as well.

That was in response to this:

You already admitted to escalating. Again, and this is the third time I am saying this, my bad if I got it wrong. But fuck off with your insults.

And the reason I asked if "you're feeling ok today" is you uncharacteristically got assholish with me, it wasn't to be passive aggressive. That's not my style, I'd prefer to directly tell someone they're being a dickhead.

That's my entire exchange with Greg, and my first response to you. Please show me where I was passive aggressive. I was simply blunt.

Umm... guys, the Canadians are watching.

BTW, Al is fighting Khabib now! What a crazy week!

Are you feeling ok today? We want to see how Conor responds to really good wrestling/ground game. You brought up Eddie, but if Eddie had a bad game plan and didn't utilize his wrestling it doesn't answer the question, does it?

In other words, no offense but I'll laugh at what you said. Cool. Did you notice I didn't compare him to Khabib in that post though? Oops.

And I agree (so maybe a less assholish tone would work better), but Khabib is far more terrifying on the ground (he's on another level) so it works in reverse for him (his standup is made more effective). And he hits hard so you can't totally disrespect him. I think Khabib's standup is not very high level, but his ground game is off the charts. I think he would beat Eddie's ass.

Ferguson is just incredibly awkward quite frankly and just keeps coming at you. Not sure why the comparison to Eddie though since we are talking about a potential matchup against Conor and he never fought him. Seems like you completely missed what we were talking about.
Then you responded with this.

You also didn't even understand your own arguments apparently. Because, you said:

Greg should have said he wanted to see Conor fight a good with good wrestling and striking that is to be respected. That means Khabib, Fergy, etc..

That clearly implies that you don't think Eddie has good striking and wrestling, and that Conor has yet to fight someone with those attributes.

I did notice, and you did compare him to Khabib. Directly in fact. Like I said earlier, practice making cogent arguments, and then get back to me. Thanks.

Then you responded with this.

You also didn't even understand your own arguments apparently. Because, you said:

That clearly implies that you don't think Eddie has good striking and wrestling, and that Conor has yet to fight someone with those attributes.

I did notice, and you did compare him to Khabib. Directly in fact. Like I said earlier, practice making cogent arguments, and then get back to me. Thanks.
That does not clearly imply I don't think he has good striking and wrestling, but that he did not exhibit it in that fight. I would not say Aldo has poor striking but he clearly made a rookie, catastrophic mistake against Conor as well. I wouldn't say Stanton can't hit because he struck out 5 times the other day, but sometimes he can't.

You should follow your own advice next time you want to post a stupid gif. Again, F off.

BTW, Al is fighting Khabib now! What a crazy week!
Khabib should ask for show money, win money, bonus money, AND the belt and THEN also sue Conor for fucking with his financials like this.

Khabib should ask for show money, win money, bonus money, AND the belt and THEN also sue Conor for fucking with his financials like this.
Haha agreed. I have to respect his willingness to fight anyone though. Fergy and Al are different animals.

I'm pretty sure he smashes Al but still awesome to see that mentality. But you're right, he deserves more.

@Gregolian that sucks for Felder, unless he has a replacement too (which still sucks).

Not a fan of the super short notice nonsense. I get they want to save the show, but it's not legitimate (in the modern form of the sport).

Not a fan of the super short notice nonsense. I get they want to save the show, but it's not legitimate (in the modern form of the sport).
It’s dumb. They should probably just move this card a week and eat the money loss

And if we're judging posting, I'd put my posts on serious topics about 100 levels above yours, unless you think hot dog gifs count as serious analysis.

100 might be a stretch. But yeah, for serious discussion you'd be my choice. And we're like oil and water. :eek:

Funny to see you bitching about insults though. :D

And if we're judging posting, I'd put my posts on serious topics about 100 levels above yours, unless you think hot dog gifs count as serious analysis.

I'll debate you on a topic of your choosing, anytime you want.

It’s dumb. They should probably just move this card a week and eat the money loss
I couldn't say what the best decision is because this has unpredictable long and short term effects, but I wouldn't want to be one of their accountants right now.

I couldn't say what the best decision is because this has unpredictable long and short term effects, but I wouldn't want to be one of their accountants right now.
I'd never want to be one of their accountants ever since the Fox and Reebok deals were signed.

I'd love to be McGregor's lawyer or accountant though to watch his money just dwindle.

I'd never want to be one of their accountants ever since the Fox and Reebok deals were signed.

I'd love to be McGregor's lawyer or accountant though to watch his money just dwindle.
If he's running with a couple dozen cocaine users, he'll definitely find a way to get broke. And zero fucks will be given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back