The War Room Lounge v.8: Conor was Framed by the Deep State Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia and Putin, and you have no evidence to support that there was anything nefarious

I’m sure you afford Trump the same benefit of the doubt?

You tapped out, via not addressing why the Clintons met with Putin, then cashed checks.

Nobody blames you, the Clintons are indefensible.

Condit finished by guillotine? Unbelievable.

Elbow really fucked him up. That or the upkick.

That was a really slick strike to sub finish. The way he handled that was great. Condit did move into it trying to force a sloppy takedown but it still was impressive to go from your back to choking the guy out that way.

That was a really slick strike to sub finish. The way he handled that was great. Condit did move into it trying to force a sloppy takedown but it still was impressive to go from your back to choking the guy out that way.
I’d like to hear Condit talk about it but I think that upkick really hurt him and the sloppy double was instinct.

Easily the best win of Cowboys career.

I’d like to hear Condit talk about it but I think that upkick really hurt him and the sloppy double was instinct.

That's exactly what it looked like. He posted his hand after it happened across Olivera's body which isn't a norm with ground fighting. It definitely dropped him and he tried to post and recover but he was half out of it then he tried fighting off the sweep and tried to go in for a td to avoid it being stand up. It wasn't a bad move on his part. Happens to a bunch of fighters in that situation.

I knew it would happen, but I am still so bummed Condit lost.

Always hard to see a favorite fighter finally have everything catch up to him.

I knew it would happen, but I am still so bummed Condit lost.

Always hard to see a favorite fighter finally have everything catch up to him.
Well, he still had good moments. Another 30 seconds in the first round and he probably wins via rnc. Fought well in the 2nd just got caught with a damn upkick.

Well, he still had good moments. Another 30 seconds in the first round and he probably wins via rnc. Fought well in the 2nd just got caught with a damn upkick.
And those nasty elbows to the side of the head that busted him open hard.

Don't take betting advice from me, but I just dropped a few units on Dustin. Redeem this night, Diamond.

Don't take betting advice from me, but I just dropped a few units on Dustin. Redeem this night, Diamond.
Same advice coming from me lol but I agree. I don’t see JG getting a win via zombie mode this time. Should be a good scrap.

Gaethje best leg kicker mma has ever seen? Not sure about that DC. He’s good for sure but I’ll take barboza and Aldo over him there.

What's weird is the whole first round I kept thinking about why upkicks are illegal from the knees and if they might ever change the rule. Then that happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back