The War Room Bet Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither of you nerds is lasting until February.

@NC252 I'm a calling you out.
Let's make a wager. Anyone want to witness this pact?

Awesome how do you define the terms?

Alright how about this: by February charges will be brought against Kushner, or Manafort, or Diaper Don based wholly or in part on this meeting or a chain of evidence of which this meeting is part. AV and sig bet for a month.

Good to you?

February??? What charges? Why not leave it to Mueller?

Aight. If you want it to have a time limit... for some reason then the same terms but once Mueller closes his investigation and we switch to it if Mueller concludes criminal activity occurred in this meeting. Good enough?

I'll stick with charges against those three at the time that Mueller closes the investigation? Good enough?

Done.

Let's get a witness to this. @Led ?

I can't move forward with officiating this bet. @Wally Brando needs to stick around a couple months before I'll consider it.

War Room Bet Thread integrity saved!

I can't move forward with officiating this bet. @Wally Brando needs to stick around a couple months before I'll consider it.

War Room Bet Thread integrity saved!
Seems pretty clear to me. if these three are charged at the time that Mueller closes the investigation then he wins.

@Fawlty v. @HomerThompson
1. Flynn, Stone, Manafort, Page, Kushner, Don Jr, Eric, President Trump, Ivanka, Sessions, DeVos, Preibus, Ryan, Pruitt, Pompeo, Bannon, or Perry will be formally criminally indicted by 23:59 EST 15 June 2018
2. Homer- 2 or more indicted, Fawlty- 1 will be indicted, Tie- 0 are indicted
3. 06/15/18
4. Signature bet
5. 3 months

Just need okays from you both for it to be posted

Good with me, noting that it excludes the "both lose" clause. I'm okay dropping that.

Signed.

Lead, you're a damn good arbiter.

Thank you. I like to get as many of these done as possible. I just hope nothing comes down to a confrontation when settled. I think we should end up okay here.

Let's go!
<JonesDXSuckIt>

tumblr_oqbcka7Kru1ugc47mo1_250.gif

Posted

Seems pretty clear to me. if these three are charged at the time that Mueller closes the investigation then he wins.

I'm not questioning whether the bet can be objectively decided. It can. The issue is the relatively new account participating (a week old account). This clause is in the OP.

-Both posters involved in the bet must have either an account that's been around over 1 year or over 1000 posts. Exceptions can be given. If the volume of bets becomes frequent, I will limit the amount of pending bets per user. I don't expect this to happen.

You are free to still make the bet with Wally on your own but it just won't be officiated/enforced here.

@NC252 , consider proposing something with @Fawlty

He made a similar bet where he was on the side similar to Wally

I'm not questioning whether the bet can be objectively decided. It can. The issue is the relatively new account participating (a week old account). This clause is in the OP
Ok thanks

You are free to still make the bet with Wally on your own but it just won't be officiated/enforced here.

Ok thanks

Ah I see it now!! What are the terms friend?

Edit... I never looked at join date. You're not even allowed? Bigly sad!
Step up. We can make a bet. It just won't be officiated. The only thing keeping us honest is integrity. That may be a challenge for you.

Step up. We can make a bet. It just won't be officiated. The only thing keeping us honest is integrity. That may be a challenge for you.
I'm gonna put my 08 account on the line with somebody I don't trust? Ya no thanks... moderation is necessary in matters like this. This should take time to develop allowing you to still bet in the future regarding this issue. If you can make it til then...

I'm gonna put my 08 account on the line with somebody I don't trust? Ya no thanks... moderation is necessary in matters like this. This should take time to develop allowing you to still bet in the future regarding this issue. If you can make it til then...
Duck noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back