The wait might be over soon (230)

New action figures!

5306sFjY0IvB05mG3QRd1OVr1vQAuJQJpSyZ14wzlVFfEhoyVMYJFvVHp_zVpRxJ3Pg_PHo6RBr-vziNB3NNNphjkjK1ElJHYMdUEbGWimJJgdBbchzvbOW4sA5nAuv-8vkfU63U9sw7pMQQaRkIy4274bNeUf0LFr0UhhLy8zCay5p5iw=s300-pd-e365-rw-pc0xffffff
A Chuck Liddell blow job doll!? Glad I missed that one

GSP vs (insert guess).

Maybe Nate at 155; winner shafts Poirier and jumps the queue.

<mma4>

Sounds like something big. You know how the UFC is with these surprise announcements.

And it can only mean one thing.
<JonesLaugh>

TS keeps trying to make this sound like his own novel idea. We just did this yesterday. Not your idea TS get over it.

Page 2 and no hot dog brand? Step up your game Sherdog.

Don’t tickets go on sale next Wednesday though for fight club etc

The suspension is not the only issue, he'd still have to get his licence back in a different process that he can only start once his suspension is officially over.

I don't know, but i sorta was under the impression that he's forbidden to compete anywhere because of his USADA suspension, but only that his CSAC license was revoked. That would mean that as soon as he's cleared by USADA he could compete in NY. I'm probably wrong though.

I don't know, but i sorta was under the impression that he's forbidden to compete anywhere because of his USADA suspension, but only that his CSAC license was revoked. That would mean that as soon as he's cleared by USADA he could compete in NY. I'm probably wrong though.

I think it's just like when AC were handling PED suspensions and the other AC respect it.

Oh my. If that is the case, this place will go into a catatonic meltdown

maxresdefault.jpg

Big couple of months for Sherdog

- Threads about racism leading in to the Tyron fight
- Conor fans vs Khabib fans war
- Jones return

Many posters will be banned while some will never be the same again.

if jones fights anytime in the next two years then usada can go fuck itself

and i hate ped abusers
I was the same bro, so against users but now...

Fact that lesnar is coming back I'm just like fuck it. Fuck the UFC, fuck usada. Give me juice monkeys roiled to the tits. There is no legitimacy.

Hope cyborg comes out to her next fight with actual cybernetic enhancements. I don't want blood, I want borderline murder.

It's obviously going to be Holm getting a title shot vs Schevenko!

oh boy how fucken excited would we be!

Back