The wait might be over soon (230)

Just keep in mind the UFC has no problem saying "big announcement big announcement!!!" and then when the time comes saying "uh, yeah, didn't work out. Moving forward..."

Zuffa Boxing and that big media dud a year or two ago come to mind d

What is happening with Zuffa boxing?

Dead in the water?

Dead in the water?
Dana said awhile back big announcement and then kind of mumbled that he spoke too soon.

I dont know if it dead but appears shelved atm

Dead in the water?

Dana quickly realized that it's quite hard to promote a big-time boxing company while refusing to recognize or work with any of the major sanctioning bodies. Plus he won't be able to pay peanuts.

How the hell does nate vs porier deserve to headline over T-Wood Colby?
Its all perspective I guess - to me Colby is a nobody - I can't get behind him, hes not entertaining - his schtick is forced and fake (chael 2.0) and he hasn't done shit in combat sports - he beat 2-3 fighters that anyone has ever heard of his entire career. Dont get me started on Woodley - if you have been following MMA you know he doesn't draw and isn't entertaining - YES he just had a good fight with Till, but he has had so many fights that outright suck - I won't pay 60 bucks for a Woodley Colby PPV. Maybe people out there buy into these corny forced rivalries, but I rather have the real thing - Nate and Dustin will be the real thing and both guys have been fighting forever and laying it all on the line - thats whay I pay to see

Said no one ever
i guess there is a market for Colby and his phony shit - the people I talk with regularly about MMA aren't into him at all. They won't shell out 60 bucks to watch him main event. He's actually an embarassment to the sport. When casuals I work with hear about this guy and watch his interviews they are turned off.

i guess there is a market for Colby and his phony shit - the people I talk with regularly about MMA aren't into him at all. They won't shell out 60 bucks to watch him main event. He's actually an embarassment to the sport. When casuals I work with hear about this guy and watch his interviews they are turned off.
I don’t like Colby or Conor but they bring in the big bucks. We all know UFC only cares about bringing in that cash.

There is also a rivalry between Woodley and Colby and it is a title fight. Of course it will be the main fight over a contender fight.

I'm gonna laugh so fucking hard at all you mugs when Jones is the headliner

After telling you all for a YEAR he's innocent

Khabib predicts these tings too

Back